Toribash
do you have any pets? if so name any and who do they remind you of in toribash?

(I asked this question because you said "meow" which i assumed you have one also that phrase that you use was my thing but i'm a let it slide for now.)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Wait what, Diamond play chess? I'm impressed. Which do you prefer Chess.com or Lichess. And lastly What is the highest rating you have ever achieved?
Other than the old staff management (which was lowkey garbo) What do you think mainly killed the game?
(Envy) Mascot | Full time kick your ass in ABD'r

Originally Posted by Rose View Post
what about w0t? he's a really good abd player

Ohh, sorry, totally forgot about him!

Originally Posted by Goomba View Post
Yay or Nay

depends

Originally Posted by riki123465 View Post
Where u at

I'm here! And when I'm not, check my profile, if you're unsure!

Originally Posted by Yukiie View Post
when you move your tori you use z,x or mouse

Both: mouse for extend/contract, X for hold/relax

Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
do you have any pets? if so name any and who do they remind you of in toribash?

(I asked this question because you said "meow" which i assumed you have one also that phrase that you use was my thing but i'm a let it slide for now.)

That's my thing meow!
I had a cat, he'd sleep most of time and occasionaly wake up to mess something up... whoever it may remind you of, it probably reminds me of the same people :b
Buuut that's not why I said ''meow''

Originally Posted by EvilTorified View Post
Wait what, Diamond play chess? I'm impressed. Which do you prefer Chess.com or Lichess. And lastly What is the highest rating you have ever achieved?

Don't play often nowadays, but I still remember how to move pieces! If I play, it's on chess.com, because lichess makes my PC hum very loud. 1v1 me sometime!

Originally Posted by Chax View Post
Other than the old staff management (which was lowkey garbo) What do you think mainly killed the game?

I meaaan, it's not dead yet. But I don't see any other significant reasons for the ever-decreasing activity.