ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
New shop is bad
Revert the old shop. The new shop is so bad man. For example, if you want to check out a gradient. Then you have to guess it if you're already wearing a gradient but it also wouldn't look full as far as i know because if you aren't wearing one it wouldn't show both anyways. Try buying a force or relax, how do you know that it will fit on your tori if you can't SEE your tori while you look at the item. I'd suggest making an option to change to old shop or new shop with new players choosing when they first try opening the shop. And when you try to see your 3d items it might not show another item with it and just have it solo. But it just might be a problem with other items conflicting. I've actually held off using it until it was fixed.
as far as i agree with you its still a good thing to be able to see the items without leaving the game u are in,
i they add an option that let you view how the item look on your tori we will have the perfect store imo.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I do agree with you though Alpha. Maybe something like when you're in a multiplayer game the new shop but in freeplay or something you get the old shop so you don't exit while playing.
yeah i totally agree with this. in the previous shop you could get your force, relax, and gradients lined up to see what it would look like. now thats basically impossible
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
/opt newmenu 0 does wonders.

you can opt the new menu and have the old one. rlly?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Won't be reverting back to old shop due to a lot of reasons (from super outdated backend it was using to it being inferior in terms of features), but yeah the complaint is understandable.
I wanted to include old school way of previewing items but there wasn't really enough time to get it working properly in 5.41. Will have it added with next update, but not really decided on how exactly to go with it - exiting to Free Play and running + pausing some replay same as old shop did or show a fullscreen 3D preview of your character similar to how full sets preview works.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Won't be reverting back to old shop due to a lot of reasons (from super outdated backend it was using to it being inferior in terms of features), but yeah the complaint is understandable.
I wanted to include old school way of previewing items but there wasn't really enough time to get it working properly in 5.41. Will have it added with next update, but not really decided on how exactly to go with it - exiting to Free Play and running + pausing some replay same as old shop did or show a fullscreen 3D preview of your character similar to how full sets preview works.

I was thinking about a static preview while you are in the shop and then a test button to play a singleplayer game with the previewed items equipped. I feel that playing by yourself with the items on is better than just seeing a premade replay.