Ranking
We were tossing it around it my dorm casually, then boom my dumbass looks away and it hits me in the stomach. Feels like it left a slight bruise for some reason but whatever.
All is well for about 24 hours, then over the course of 10 minutes or so it goes from slight bruise to worst pain I’ve ever felt. Next thing you know I’m in an ambulance and nearly dead

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
alpha i thought u were only joking at first thats crazy
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
i once dislocated my finger and didnt know, walked around with a dislocated finger for a solid 8 months scared of even using my finger

then i pressed super hard on the bulge that was in the palm of my hand because i got annoyed, it hurt a lot then it went pop and it didnt hurt anymore

apparently the bulge was the bottom of my finger

edit: forgot to mention!!! i thought it was an infection and used cream and stuff and it didnt go away so i just left it
Last edited by tabby; May 3, 2019 at 12:01 AM.
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
We were tossing it around it my dorm casually, then boom my dumbass looks away and it hits me in the stomach. Feels like it left a slight bruise for some reason but whatever.
All is well for about 24 hours, then over the course of 10 minutes or so it goes from slight bruise to worst pain I’ve ever felt. Next thing you know I’m in an ambulance and nearly dead

well shit, that escalation is pretty insane.
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
alpha i thought u were only joking at first thats crazy

you know what is crayzier? i got it removed on my 18th birthday.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I got gang raided once after a night drinking I had just got to sleep and then I heard people walking up stairs on the deck and I just assumed it was my flat mates then someone opened my slide door downstairs in my lounge and I went to look and this dude fully in black balaclava and all was taking my Xbox and I said OI and he ran off then I went up stairs and there were like 4 dude and they started asking where’s the drugs and I was like bruh I got non and then they started rushing me and I took a few hits and boosted back downstairs and then opened my door to gtfo and there was a massive dude in my door way and I was like rip then just sat down took a few hits and then watched as that first guy took my Xbox in front of me and I was like dude u can’t take my Xbox two days before Christmas but yea he still did
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
i once dislocated my finger and didnt know, walked around with a dislocated finger for a solid 8 months scared of even using my finger

then i pressed super hard on the bulge that was in the palm of my hand because i got annoyed, it hurt a lot then it went pop and it didnt hurt anymore

apparently the bulge was the bottom of my finger

thats kinda fucked lol

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
i was hit by a ball when playing a football/soccer game,
apparently my testicle was naturally not properly held in it's place properly as it should be so it rotated,
the symptoms only showed later when the blood stopped flowing in and it got bigger and started hurting
i went to the doctor but he misdiagnosed it for an infection(they have similiar symptoms) and just gave me some medicine,
a couple of days passed and it got even bigger, as big as my palm, i couldn't even find my right testi, i was basicly holding a mango down there.
i went to the hospital again and found another doctor and after doing the analysis he asked me to do he said, boi your ball is fucked (acually the one who did the analysis said that,almost literally said that) and so i had to do a removal surgery.
it could have been saved if i did the surgery at the first day but eh.
note: i saw it after he got it out and holy shit, it was a big black ball.

lmao damn
how old are u now and how does this affect you
does that mean you nut less

have you shown it to any girls to impress them
basic: i'm 19 and overall that doesn't really affect me much overall,
i still have one nut tho so i'm safe, i can always have a surgery to implement a fake one to fill the place but i have a phobia from surgeries, i always did and it got worse after that day and i can do it anytime i want so why the hurry?
uhh, no i haven't shown it to anyone acually, i'm kinda insecure about it.
i did show it to alot of people(boys and girls) when it got big tho, their reaction was priceless.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I got into bmx after I stopped playing tb, but one time I was doing some tricks off a drop into the road, my friends with me usually spot for cars n stuff so we don't get hit buuttt I did my trick, landed in the road and watched in slowmotion as a car got realllly big, I bunnyhopped up and got launched across the road when the car hit my bike, I was fully padded up and somehow reacted quick enough to not get sucked under the car or become a hood ornament ;c whole thing was all of like 2 seconds but it was pretty scary, ive gotten hit a couple other times by drivers not paying attention to the lights. one time I was omw to a spot to meet up with my friends and I had the green light at the intersection some 16 yo girl was texting on her phone and ran the redlight and hit me on my side got a few scrapes from that but was gud, uh I broke my foot doing a 180 off a 8 stair( I under rotated and landed 90, so I stuck my leg out to catch my fall for some dumb reason and my leg pretty much planted and I snapped some bone in foot, I think I have a bunch of pictures of my foot when I broke it if anyone wants to see c:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.