5 Votes / 38.46%
Лучше 2ую половину допилить.
8 Votes / 61.54%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

im for invite InuYahsha
+
Aksi no accept
________________________[SIGPIC]http://cs618231.vk.me/v618231170/1b6c/a9nJ5ryovsc.jpg/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Aksi View Post
cyka blyat
see i can speak russian
now invit meh

No alts allowed.
(Actually i am just too lazy to make a lil' investigation upon your acc)
And your app looks like shit, even if you tried to make a joke
Looks like that's all.
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
"Aksi"
Actually here could be chance to join even if you are an alt, but with good app. You can stay anonymous, who the fuck cares, it's your right to be that way.
But that horrible piece of crap you posted is the most fucking disrespectful thing you ever did to us. So, keep in mind - from that moment, you are not allowed to make any post on our clan forum. If you will do it again, i just will make a report on u for forum invading.
You can make a response, but nothing after. By the fucking way, i know you use that acc just for be in wibbles or something like that. Idk about you much. Only what u r from indonesia or something like that, but i am not sure.
-----
Originally Posted by InuYahsha View Post
Thank u koliaaa <3 owo

Sending an invite btw
Last edited by T0n0mi; May 31, 2019 at 03:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
Originally Posted by T0n0mi View Post
Actually here could be chance to join even if you are an alt, but with good app. You can stay anonymous, who the fuck cares, it's your right to be that way.
But that horrible piece of crap you posted is the most fucking disrespectful thing you ever did to us. So, keep in mind - from that moment, you are not allowed to make any post on our clan forum. If you will do it again, i just will make a report on u for forum invading.
You can make a response, but nothing after.
-----

Sending an invite btw

Accepting yayy thanks so muchh!!!
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon
Hey guys it's yah boi I played toribash on and off 6years
Ehh who cares about that shit right haha
I love to spar
I love to try and trick I suck ass but still learning
I am a god at some mods
I try anyways
Don't blame me if your head pops off in and bc we'll it happens a lot idk why😍😍😍🤗🤗

I'm here to jus good and post something bc gotta stay active yayyy
Frost Rocked my ass with a wooden spoon
Originally Posted by InuYahsha View Post
Hey guys it's yah boi I played toribash on and off 6years
Ehh who cares about that shit right haha
I love to spar
I love to try and trick I suck ass but still learning
I am a god at some mods
I try anyways
Don't blame me if your head pops off in and bc we'll it happens a lot idk why😍😍😍🤗🤗

I'm here to jus good and post something bc gotta stay active yayyy

I respect you for staying in this clan netherwhile its full of russians and most of the forum is also full of russians
that's cool man, we'll do everything to make our clan more international
Yeah, you got a pretty strong power of will.
nevermind what language use all of us, its not a problem
________________________[SIGPIC]http://cs618231.vk.me/v618231170/1b6c/a9nJ5ryovsc.jpg/SIGPIC]
хочу попасть в DAMNED
утолить свою жажду! Зовут меня Дмитрий, мне 25. В игре мой ник TPABMA. Я из города Санкт-Петербург, Россия. С Ториком познакомился давно, в 2008ом. Был долгий перерыв, но последнее время интерес к игре снова появился.моя цель не страдать от скуки , в свободное от работы время. Предпочтение отдаю graykido и abd модам, так же один из любимых модов xspar, начнем о, моей цели прибытия в дамнед.Хочу завести друзей с которыми не скучно будет поиграть.
Сегодня познакомился с GarbagTrck,я решил спросить у него ,как попасть к вам.Он мне и сказал писать анкету,он хороший малый кстати.