Ranking
@Felimaxi & Rektjr2 still are in Trial Period.
Originally Posted by Xene View Post
Fucking love it lol Attachment 615444

Originally Posted by luca View Post
First time posting bro?? Me too xd
That's actually the best lenshu fight I've ever seen. Amazing save, you managed flawlessly. I think that replay can appear in the Clan Video.

Nice to see you both here x'D
@Xene, as luca said you replay was flawless, it WILL appear in our clan video.

-----
We have finished Group Stage wars and everybody got the 8 minimum matches except for Rektjr2 (you can get those matches during Knockout Stage)
We've won both wars against [TLL]
And actually we have only lost one war to [Obey] with a result of 11-10. Good Job team <3
Originally Posted by Icky View Post
Deadline for all group matches to be finished is 24th June, 2019 GMT+0

I've thought that It'd be good if we all take some rest (1-3 days) of TB due some stressing situations some of us have experimented.
So we can get back for the Knockout Stage fully focused. (and after getting back we would still have time to practice even more)
Last edited by Martin; Jun 21, 2019 at 06:39 AM.
Originally Posted by luca View Post
First time posting bro?? Me too xd
That's actually the best lenshu fight I've ever seen. Amazing save, you managed flawlessly. I think that replay can appear in the Clan Video.

Honestly, blame Martin for it. And i'll see if i can find more replays to send, but for now, this. (MM)Xene_vs_(Enf)Lask-105627_22153.rpl
Remember when you were young? You shone like the sun
These peps have like a decade playing this game and they never post, this is funny aswell. I'm getting bored of my job so I decided that I will leave it if I manage to start studying languages in the University in the morning and External Comerce in the evenings so in 4 years I'll have a bachelor in both careers <3 And maybe after that I will study Marketing or anything related to.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
A mi parecer tb tuvo peores momentos que este de mucha inactividad y ademas se ven bet servers y ETourneys todos los días ... Una lastima Jordan, ya que creo que eres un gran player y serias de mucha utilidad en el CL para el clan. Con respecto a CL, felicitaciones a todos los miembros que están participando, y también por el gran desempeño que estan teniendo! Casi perfecta esta primer fase.
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
I'm getting bored of my job so I decided that I will leave it if I manage to start studying languages in the University in the morning and External Comerce in the evenings so in 4 years I'll have a bachelor in both careers <3 And maybe after that I will study Marketing or anything related to.

Imo this is a good step. Studying will lead you to success in any part of the world, so if you can do that, go ahead.
Originally Posted by Felimaxi View Post
A mi parecer tb tuvo peores momentos que este de mucha inactividad y ademas se ven bet servers y ETourneys todos los días ... Una lastima Jordan, ya que creo que eres un gran player y serias de mucha utilidad en el CL para el clan. Con respecto a CL, felicitaciones a todos los miembros que están participando, y también por el gran desempeño que estan teniendo! Casi perfecta esta primer fase.

Bro intentemos postear en inglés ya que ahora estamos abiertos a toda la comunidad. (igual esta todo bien, pero para q sepas nomas)
Ahora yendo a lo q posteaste: yo por suerte no viví ningun momento q tuviera mayor inactividad que este, porque a pesar de q ya lleve mucho tiempo desde q empece TB, tuve periodos largos sin jugar. Debo haber jugado 2 de los 5 años q llevo en la comunidad.
Originally Posted by Xene View Post
Attachment 615533

I think I like that replay despite I'm not able to actually appreciate kicking replays xd
keep uploading mp replays, I love watching them.
I've been really sad lately, the good thing is that I always have something to do or talk with you guys via Discord/Whatsapp/Forum/In-game and tbh I glad to have such friends like you bros.. thanks for helping me out beat this somewhat depression. past saturday my soccer shoes became garbage, I can't use they anymore, maybe I will send a pic later if my grandma didn't throw they yet. But I've saw a decent pair of futsal shoes in 100.000BsS and that is about 15$ so I'm still trying to find someone who wants to buy the dollars that I have in my Paypal even for a bit less than the current dollar price but I don't have any luck yet and that makes me upset because I need those shoes and another pair because the only pair that I have is going to become garbage too.. well. I think that I will bet my salary to some soccer teams to see if I can get lucky and proffit to buy the shoes in the meanwhile or tbh idk what to do with my life rn. I want to stop working sinceif I win two 20k duels in tb, I make 3$ and that is a third part of my current monthly salary.Maybe I will buy a lot of tc to become a loaner but like "Today I loan you 100k and In 3 days you must pay 140k" or something, I might talk to some market squad member to know how loans work with scams and stuff, idk I will see on the road what goes better.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
@everyone After Clan League ends, I will stop playing Toribash until I the staff get organized, thus community too (which is very toxic nowadays). I am not one of those guys who just say "Anyways, this game is already dead" because I love this game and I used to have good times with the community, but now I can't enjoy it anymore.
My tasks during CL's period would be arranging times, uploading replays, and giving moral support xd. And I am doing this because I actually think we can get the first place.
After that I will be in an "inactive rank" which will be created when needed.
[Hablare español porque la verdad el mensaje es para ustedes]

Martin, honestamente ya Toribash no se le puede ver como antes. Lo mejor que se puede hacer es jugar el juego un rato, hablar con las amistades y ya. Creo que todos podemos hacer mejores cosas en nuestras vidas que dedicarle tanto a la comunidad de este juego.

Jenson: Bro si quieres producir dinero online, aqui en Toribash no es la mejor opcion. Si no has escuchado el termino dropshipping, deberias aprenderlo. Basicamente el mayor futuro del dinero esta en las ventas online. Ve y crea una cuenta de eBay y revende productos de AliExpress o Chinabrands, por decirte un ejemplo. Hay mucho dinero ahi, actualmente estoy creando mi propia marca de ropa y estoy utilizando el metodo dropshipping. Hay muchisimas opciones para vender online con el metodo dropshipping, si quieres saber mas escribeme.