ES Recruitment Drive
sws, and ssw

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
get the h*ck outta here no tennis allowed

F*ck you dude tennis is great and awesome and cool and you are just. not those things ok? You are NOT cool man

(im)

What the h*ck did you just h*cking say about me, you little b*tch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerrilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the h*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my h*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that cr*p to me over the Internet? Think again, h*cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, m*ggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're h*cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable b*tt off the face of the continent, you little cr*p. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your h*cking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you gosh d*rn idiot. I will cr*p fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're h*cking dead, kiddo.
w
i don't think this is the proper etiquette of a toribash admin
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
it's okay he's not even really an admin, its just so Life can't revolt with the Brazilian's
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Fade View Post
What the h*ck did you just h*cking say about me, you little b*tch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerrilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the h*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my h*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that cr*p to me over the Internet? Think again, h*cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, m*ggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're h*cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable b*tt off the face of the continent, you little cr*p. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your h*cking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you gosh d*rn idiot. I will cr*p fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're h*cking dead, kiddo.

cr*p
your scaring me fade honestly i’m thinking i’m gonna call my mom and your gonna have detention. fornat atleast a week.
ugly
no fornite bro
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn