Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Recruitment Center

Old Aug 23, 2019   #91
Zeus
Chatterbox

I Beat The Marburg virus Belt
Clan: Origin

Originally Posted by MoonBoiling View Post
Who am i:
My names Mathias also known as MoonBoiling, i'm a 20 year old Danish[Gmt+2 timezone] guy currently living in a small apartment by myself in Odense. I'm currently in school[Wanting to become a photographer]. I've played toribash since 2012(I think), but sadly lost my old account after going inactive, I then remade this account back in 2015 where i joined a clan called reapers/Ripper(I think if my memory serves correct) where most of my posts come from. I then went through a rough period of my life and lost interest in computer games, stopped playing toribash again. I then just rediscovered my love for toribash a day or so ago and have been binge playing the game, and wanting to get back into the community i started browsing clans, and from all of the clans i browsed something just attracted me to Origin, i think it's because i remember the clan not sure tho.

There isnt much else to me except i'm a friendly out going guy, who loves communicating with people and being a active part of a community.

What games i play, and my skill level:
I used to be above average at akido, now i'm probably mostly a average player trying to get back into the rythm of things. I also spent some of my time playing games such a csgo and single player rpgs.

Why Origin:
Something attrached me to the clan after reading thing clans when i was looking for the one i wanted to apply for. I think the main thing that drove me to apply for Origin is that i remember the name. And weppetko along with the rest of Origin seems like cool people who i could get really well along with

Contact Info:
You can contact me through Discord for instant replies or else i'll be checking the forums every few hours
Brolykke

Also sorry if some of my gramma isnt the best i suck at proof reading

Purple Monkeys run wild in the red forest

At this point , origin just really needs loyal and mildly active forum and Ingame activity. Usually people join and quit. However, I can't help to feel like you belong here, because of the type of player you are. Personally me, I've always recruited with a sense of love and pride. I vote yes to a trial period with no set date. Let's see what everyone else saids.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|proud founder of Origin|
|proud custom belt|king of the gods|~~let there be war kratos
Alpha|M.O ORGE| need a event host ? pm me|metal| icof|

looking for a clan? join origin today!|
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2019   #92
>WeppetKo
A Member

9th Dan Black Belt

Sure, great app! I agree with what Zeus said. You can go ahead and invite him mate

Art stuff
Want to join Origin? Visit this thread.

Art shop
-Sold out-
WeppetKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2019   #93
MoonBoiling

2nd Dan Black Belt

Thank you guys, i will not disappoint you.
i host the worst betting servers
MoonBoiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2019   #94
Zeus
Chatterbox

I Beat The Marburg virus Belt

Originally Posted by MoonBoiling View Post
Thank you guys, i will not disappoint you.

invited! Remember you are on a trial with no set time period so we will always be watching. Good luck bro.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|proud founder of Origin|
|proud custom belt|king of the gods|~~let there be war kratos
Alpha|M.O ORGE| need a event host ? pm me|metal| icof|

looking for a clan? join origin today!|
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2019   #95
MoonBoiling

2nd Dan Black Belt

Thank you Zeus, and i will remember. I will make the clan proud, and be loyal. Remember to hit me up on Discord if you have a server

Brolykke
i host the worst betting servers
MoonBoiling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #96
Frost
clan mods are better than event noobs

A n a B o l i c Belt
Clan: Liquor

FYI. The guy above this applied to Liquor yesterday using his cp app he made for Naseau.
Frost is offline   Reply With Quote