Ranking
Original Post
¿Worst party of your life?
I was bored at my job so I decided to ask the community to tell the history about the worst party of your life, you got suspicious sustances? drugs? got drunk too early and puke everyone? your girlfriend cheated in front of you that day? tell me, at the end you might laugh of how crazy is clubbin n' stuff. Since I'm at work I can't write much so expect another post with my history too.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
knowing the bitch cheating but not calling the relationship quits but cheating myself since it was "more fun" instant double L if you fail but if you the Thottie Manager you gonna get triple W's
Last night I was tryna slay this bz but these two fuckin random cunts kept fucking talking with us and wouldn't leave until she fell asleep fuckin RAGEMOD
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
Last night I was tryna slay this bz but these two fuckin random cunts kept fucking talking with us and wouldn't leave until she fell asleep fuckin RAGEMOD

dont u mean the time you downloaded toribash at a party on some slags mac?
Originally Posted by Icky View Post

Icky mate, it says “worst” party of your life, not best
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
my bro had a birthday party with liquor everywhere but had to throw it in broad daylight and that's how i got home at 730pm wasted
Originally Posted by Icky View Post

Well I tried but I was too stupid

Fuckin Macs
I apologise for this post.
I got stuck at a rave which was half cartel fam and half angsty sober highschool kids when I was tripping balls and coming off dope
It’s not a good story it was just not a fun party or experience in general.

Having to fend off nasty ass girls in that state was fucken misery too.
I rarely go to “parties” any more I just chill now
i left the worst party at the best moment

was hanging out with a friend some afternoon and he invited some ppl over in the evening but i didnt feel like a party really, so i left after the first few or so ppl came in, which i immediately regretted. later i heard that as soon as i left another guy arrived who made the entire party a whining show and he ended up allegedly forcing another girl to have sex with him there in my friends bedroom so that was a little bit of a fucked up situation that i'm VERY GLAD i didnt have to experience

ive only had to puke from liquor once or so
I smoked salvia and became a carpet...
<tunadao> And if the potato get old it will be better,because noones can eat a old potato it turns into legendary potato