Ranking
Original Post
[JollyR] Wanna join?

One of the 2 JollyR founders, Brucia, as illustrated by 8OJ4N

Jolly Roger is looking for mature, in game and forum active players to join our brotherhood.

JollyR was one of the top clans in its prime (2009-2011),
with top duelers such as MadWoozie (hAsbroken), Aj, Dropkick, and Sorriso; top replay makers such as Pulse, Squiziph and SweXx;
wushu pioneer Brucia, aikido pioneer Neon10tt , tk pioneer SthrideXX, one of the top tb artists Ferrock;
as well as top marketeers like Zalmoxis and missuse.

To all things come an end, most members found new interests, and the clan fell into apathy...
...falling deeper in the fog of memory till it was practically unnoticeable on the tb radar.

Several active members left, feel its time to end the apathy, bring new blood to renew and hopefully surpass the glory that once was.

ThePirateKing Moderated Message:
Hi, please tell us more about your self. The following is more of a guideline of what we want to see in your app, not a blue print.
A free-form application is the best.
I'd suggest looking through the thread and taking note of the apps that we've openly admitted to liking or have put under consideration.

An app where you just list the following information will probably be looked at as if you didn't put much work into it.

If you feel you want to be be a part of Jolly Rogers phoenix rise you should:

State what mods you can play.
State whats your belt.
State your reason for wanting to join JollyRoger.
State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of.
State why u left that clan.
State if you had any earlier accounts (including the names of those accounts).
State what happened to those accounts.
State if you have bought Qi.
State if you have bought an account with higher Qi than your original account.
State past infractions/bans.
State your timezone.
State your age.
Forum activity.
In game activity.
Vouchers (The guy who invited you).
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, pro dueling, things like that).
Some replays.
And finally state something about yourself, that you would like us to know.

We expect all applicants to actively search JollyR members in game, play them, talk to them and convince them in voting yes.
We also invite all applicants to freely post in our threads.
If most members agree they are satisfied with an applicants personality, maturity and skill then he will be accepted as a full ranking pirate - one amongst equals.
If the members judge that the applicants lacks skill but are satisfied with his other aspects, he will be invited to be in the JollyR academy - lowest clan rank - not equal to other clan members but shows big promise in getting there.

Current applications under consideration:

Clan application etiquette
-Do not lie in your application
-Do not be a part of any clan when applying
-Do not apply for a different clan during the decision period
-Do not become a part of a different clan during your application

original Neon10TT post

Also be advised that our decision might take from 1-2 weeks,even to 6 months,so patience is a key...

Since the lot of us don't join ingame too often, to increase your chances and to know us better,you can start to post in our forum.
But you have to be smart enough not to pass "The Line"
(meaning that posting in our forum with no brain functionality,spamming or trying to be fun with no humor etc etc, will result in lowering your chances to join)

If your application is not up to the standard that we expect don't be surprised if we delete it without question.
We do not tolerate complaints made about decisions related to such incidents.
Read our template to sign up, if you cannot fill in the fields required to a sufficient standard,
we suggest you apply to another clan that will accept you.

Last edited by ThePirateKing; Mar 8, 2016 at 05:48 AM. Reason: bruci's typo's,i think im done
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
Seems kowl
btw I should meet you In game and ask other members Idea.
The first ninety minutes of a football match are the most important.
Ingame: Im active ingame usually since a lot of my friends play ingame more then forum and I do like to get my belt and rank up so ye.
Vouchers: Yes I do make textures I am currently working on my first set at this moment

I like how he cares more about Belt/Rank Then just TC, I went in with this view.
Texture artist, thats usefull lol

I vote yes, if he is good ingame
i met him sometimes and for me is a yes
but i don't remember how strong is he...
i'll find u ingame Mc ^^
Long gone
/invade
Originally Posted by warbanana View Post
Ingame: Im active ingame usually since a lot of my friends play ingame more then forum and I do like to get my belt and rank up so ye.
Vouchers: Yes I do make textures I am currently working on my first set at this moment

I like how he cares more about Belt/Rank Then just TC, I went in with this view.
Texture artist, thats usefull lol

I vote yes, if he is good ingame

LOL FARMING

hahaha just kidding
anyway I think applicants should post some replays too because if someone posts bad replays in some public threads can bring a bit of bad reputation, naturally if he says he doesn't play sp but obly mp then it's ok imo ;)
/invade
Dun-DUN-DUUN
hmm...

Name: MICu
Mods: judo, wushu
Belt: 9th dan
Reason: organized, solid clan with nice roster
Clans: BoD
Why left: becouse of some problems with leader...
Timezone: GMT+1 ( poland )
Forum activity: low... I have no special reason to be active on forum
In game: few hours per day... sometimes I play more on single player than multi...
Vouchers: niko, Athens
special skills: none... for now

edit: 100 th post =O
Last edited by MICu; Aug 18, 2009 at 10:31 PM.
gotta go fast
Originally Posted by MICu View Post
hmm...

Name: MICu
Mods: judo, wushu
Belt: 9th dan
Reason: organized, solid clan with nice roster
Clans: BoD
Why left: becouse of some problems with leader...
Timezone: GMT+1 ( poland )
Forum activity: low... I have no special reason to be active on forum
In game: few hours per day... sometimes I play more on single player than multi...
Vouchers: niko, Athens
special skills: none... for now

edit: 100 th post =O

How far away are you from 10th Dan?
Why dont you care? rank is good
What kinda problems?