Ranking
Original Post
My cat died
I once had a cat who was only a little kitten named jake. got him in 2008, he was killed in a motorcycle accident at night 5 months ago he did not notice it coming towards him when he was playing with a little kitten on the road. i am sad to see him dead. it was to dark to see anything tho. it was only an accident. so R.I.P jake. here is a picture of him i tooken 5 months ago, just 14 days before he's death he was 7 months old
Attached Images
DSC00050.jpg (97.3 KB, 28 views)
Aww, he is cute. I have alot of cats, about 10 +.

It is hard to recover from a loss, especially if it was something you knew close, and helped you with emotional times or anything. Just yesterday, I had the stomach virus, and one of my cats were with me the whole time.

My old cat, we called him 'GreyBoy' a not so original name, but he grown up to be big cat. After I was dropped off at a bus stop one day, he ran in the street, and you know the rest. D:

I got over him, but it wasnt really a quick process. Goodluck with your recovery Aidan, I hope you don't take it too harsh.

My oldest cat was born around my time of birth. She is 13 and I love her alot. I honely don't know what I would do if she passed. The last time I was really worried about her, was when she had her last batch of kittens. Her uterus 'fell out', was hanging out for several days. We got her to the vet, and she had surgery. She is doing really well now.

I hope you don't take your loss too harsh Aidan. If you want to talk about it even further, you can PM me if you wish.
Aw, he's cute. Sorry to hear that aidan, i've had to deal with 3 of my pets dying, one time it was a cat, and it was horrible each time. I hope you don't take this too badly.
Shit man I'm sorry. I have a cat at the moment and I would hate to see him go.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Galrath View Post
That's sad etc. but get over it. It happened over 5 months ago.

Exactly. I just got rid of a cat 3 days ago and I'm already, kinda over it. But still that's sad I used to have 11 cats, now I have none.
That's sad etc. but get over it. It happened over 5 months ago.

People handle things differently. Is there any need?
Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
People handle things differently. Is there any need?

That's not it, I mean he's creating a thread about this 5 months after it happened. Could be attention-whoring.

Also it's not like we can help him with it. So what's the point of this thread other than saying "Oh, I feel sorry for you/your cat." ?
♠NO♠
That's not it, I mean he's creating a thread about this 5 months after it happened. Could be attention-whoring.

Also it's not like we can help him with it. So what's the point of this thread other than saying "Oh, I feel sorry for you/your cat." ?

People find comfort in other people more than anything else, so maybe it would be better if you just didn't say it.

Alright I'll just shut up then.

*facepalm*

~ Gal
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by teishu View Post
Exactly. I just got rid of a cat 3 days ago and I'm already, kinda over it. But still that's sad I used to have 11 cats, now I have none.

wow wat do u do? kill them?
anyway im sorry to hear dat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Proud Member Of [Evil]
Love Lempika For Making My Avatar and Signature
[21:27] <+siku> huge penis in War's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused?
[21:27] <+siku> penis gently sliding deeper in war's mouth
[21:27] <+siku> are you still confused
[21:27] <Xtreme> not anymore :D