Toribash
looks n1ce

User was infracted for this post.
Reason: useless post lacking any substance.
~Odlov
Last edited by Odlov; Sep 19, 2009 at 09:30 PM.
The tyres looks a little thin compared to most motorcycles, no idea if that's intentional or not, just makes it look a little more like a bicycle than a motorbike.

If it were to be functional wouldn't the strip around the rearwheel be at risk of being damaged being placed like that? I'd imagine it would be better of on the inside of the wheel where it's connected to the chassis.

And if I'm to nitpick (Again) shouldn't the first three pairs of exhausts be facing the other way to cut down on air resistance and in order to actually work? Looks like any exhaust would have trouble getting out of them when air's blowing into them. (Which would probably cause the bike to have a few problems if it were to be functional.)

That's all I can think of concerning the construction of it, but I think I'll also suggest using one or two colours, as generally speaking anything more than three colours loses some measure of its asthetic pleasantry.

... I think that made sense. My bad if it didn't.

's nice though.
W♠osh.
Originally Posted by FoodEater View Post
Thank you for that well thought-out descriptive feedback.

You dont have to make a twenty page review for the drawing, and being a smart arse doesn't help anyone, all you have to do is complement the drawing or say it doesn't look good. By the way. I really like it
yeh man, i agree with HARA arnet they a little thin? but the rest of the bike is cool i think lol just need to improve the colours and shading of it maybe?
The bike isn't straight. It looks curved and thus unrealistic, the rear wheel is "flat" and not in the proper dimension to be honest.

I give you props for your creativity though, 7/10
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by coloo View Post
You dont have to make a twenty page review for the drawing, and being a smart arse doesn't help anyone, all you have to do is complement the drawing or say it doesn't look good. By the way. I really like it

Do you remember the moderator announcement, saying things like "looks great lol" as feedback would get an infraction? I guess the rule didn't hold up.
Originally Posted by FoodEater View Post
Do you remember the moderator announcement, saying things like "looks great lol" as feedback would get an infraction? I guess the rule didn't hold up.

Agreed, there is no such thing you can do with a comment like "omg ossum!" or "fuxxin sawcks" but to sit back and think about what you did good or bad.
Constructive criticism is always better.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I think the colouring is a bit dull but the drawing its self is awesome! 8/10. Make the colours a bit more bright to make the drawing more attractive.