Toribash
I like this new idea :3

Besides, I had no clue how to become a Blood Elite as it was, and if the title didn't affect your clan name then it wouldn't matter much anyway.
Smokem. Don't really think he should be blacklisted, but he doesn't like me cause I posted once in [DSC] love to say good luck, and once more to try and encourage them not to close, so he made up some stuff about me exiting a duel... We didn't duel, we only versed and my internet connection dropped out =_=

I think I was unhappier than he was.

Another thing~ I've only duelled against one person, those was against kidhampa.
Originally Posted by EverBlade2 View Post
Smokem. Don't really think he should be blacklisted, but he doesn't like me cause I posted once in [DSC] love to say good luck, and once more to try and encourage them not to close, so he made up some stuff about me exiting a duel... We didn't duel, we only versed and my internet connection dropped out =_=

I think I was unhappier than he was.

Another thing~ I've only duelled against one person, those was against kidhampa.

Took a quick look, and imho Smokem has some problems with him.
I won't blacklist him now, but if he keeps doing it, then I shall do it...

Also, never ever duel with kidhampa. He's an asshole, never pays when he loses.
Yea. Oh, and I didn't know Smokem had some problems. Didn't have the time to look in to it. But thanks for the info.

Do you think we should ally ourselves with [love]? They're a pretty good clan, and they're looking to become official. Most of them are generally pretty awesome.

One last thing... [Hoodz]? Opinions on what should happen with those guys? "Strange" is putting it lightly.
Yea. Oh, and I didn't know Smokem had some problems. Didn't have the time to look in to it. But thanks for the info.

Meh, that's just what I think. Looking at his posts it looks like he has some fancy problems, flaming one who wants to be kind.

Do you think we should ally ourselves with [love]? They're a pretty good clan, and they're looking to become official. Most of them are generally pretty awesome.

Aye, I took a quick look at them, and yes, they seem like a nice clan.
I still remember when I met lel in game, he was a pretty funny guy.
Plus, the others seem to also be pretty kewl.
Idk about an alliance... Yet.

Hopefully they won't die now.

One last thing... [Hoodz]? Opinions on what should happen with those guys? "Strange" is putting it lightly.

I'm neutral with them.
They're an ordinary quickly thought up clan that has been succesfull... For now.
And they hunger for power. Clan wars all the time etc
They once challenged us for a clan war but I suppose they forgot about it ;o

No for alliance, but no for enemies, either.

Imho we should be getting official clans as our enemies... And allies.
Having unofficial clans as enemies all the time would be like a huge bodybuilder picking on some shy kids.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Imho we should be getting official clans as our enemies... And allies.
Having unofficial clans as enemies all the time would be like a huge bodybuilder picking on some shy kids.

You'd hope that would never happen )-_-(
Ne, in my opinion, I don't think one should wage war or enemy an unofficial clan. We should be aiding them-- well, the ones that deserve the aid, anyway.
I don't see any benefit in creating an enemy, while, gaining a friend is all the better. We could make better advances with friends, than could we alone. That being said, it is also true that certain friends could hinder us incredibly, and so we must choose our friends wisely. It is because of this, that I feel we shouldn't get involved with unofficial clans too often.
Honestly, we should stand back amongst them. There are far too many as it is, and I have never really been one for large crowds... I personally feel that the amount of clans in Toribash is unprecedented... Half of them are not even cleverly thought up as it is.
Ah, as with all things in Toribash, the amount of clans was bound to multiply when the game became free.

... I'd like to see [Blood] out on the top... That way, we won't have to be just another clan.
I really feel we shouldn't ally with unofficial clans, we might help them or something if they are worth it.
I really can't see the benefits of being an ally or an enemy of an unofficial clan, if they make it to official then we can reconsider.
Also, in the very beginning me and Toni saw this clan as being friends with the best few and neutral/enemies with the rest.
But we'll see.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post
I really feel we shouldn't ally with unofficial clans, we might help them or something if they are worth it.
I really can't see the benefits of being an ally or an enemy of an unofficial clan, if they make it to official then we can reconsider.
Also, in the very beginning me and Toni saw this clan as being friends with the best few and neutral/enemies with the rest.
But we'll see.

That's basically what I said. I like this~