Toribash
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
They've used multiply writers since Eccleston, it's the director they changed. Now it suffers from the same problem most BBC stuff has - shit production.

I just can't get away with Matt's doctor at all, they've wrote the character as a mincing faggot. At least they finally made an episode this series where it's the doctor that saves the day, if you look back on the others the hero was Amy.

Tennant's been the only good doctor since the 80's, the others just aren't doing it right.

The Doctor magically saving the day again and again and again gets boring. Having a companion that is rational, smart and likable should not be a crime. Toning down the heroics of the Doctor is a great decision. He should be an explorer or a traveller, not the Second Coming. Moffat's episodes have been mainly great so far, Victory of the Daleks was shithouse (writer was Mark Gatiss) and the Angels two-parter was great. Moffat is using time travel as a narrative device, not just a way of going from one situation to the next.
infamous

This is so great. Also, totally pumped for vampire ep on Sunday, do not dissapoint ;_;
Last edited by phail; May 7, 2010 at 02:57 PM.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Son of a bitch, had to spend 10 minutes finding this thread. Then I find out it's in wibbles ;-;
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
I say bring back the fairies from torcheood which is a way better series because Jack iz awsome shame he's gay :P love torcheood W00T
Best clan ever VOID
Click here for a no-qi void force
LOL wibbles has not under gone the change required for intelligent discussion.

Its like there is no place for off topic discussion anymore.

Anyway about the Vampire Fish episode. This is a disgrace for my race, I would never suck the blood out of a human and replace it with my own.

Torch wood is too gay. I stopped watching it. If you were really invincible like Jack why not live a real life.
Spoilers of vampire episode: I loved it so much, it felt really classic for me. Rory was a great character in it and I loved the way the doctor was acting amused about everything. Your mum joke + doctor entrance = best parts in the season so far.

Also, I really didn't like Torchwood. Jack was a really cool character in Doctor Who but Torchwood just tried way too hard to be mature. They threw a random sex scene in like every episode just to get away from being a generic sci-fi show, I didn't like that.

Originally Posted by Farder
I say bring back the fairies from torcheood

Don't you mean the cast?
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Vroom. New episode just came out today, it was really great.
Spoilers:
Really interested to see if they are going to lead onto the Valeyard from the Dream Lord. Also q_q @ Rory. Oh and the old lady being hit with a chair made me laugh so hard. That ep had some great scenes/quotes.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
Stuff: I appreciated that they actually attacked the aliens this time. But I don't see why they used old peoples bodies and move really slow.

Still its kinda disappointing how its simply dreams and a little bit of dust that causes them.
He's gets progressively more bearable the more you watch him.
collect snots from the nose