Ranking
Wow!
Epic intro, and epic 3d tori dance :O
Epic replays, epic sync, epic song, just epic.
Nice effects and ray-traycing.
Really good video 10/10.

And what do you use to do those 3d animations? They are epic.
I really like that render that you used to do the intro.
Holy hell, thats epic, better than anything ive made, gives me ideas
loved the effects and sync + RAYTRAYCING!
Epic vid 100/10
Got to admit I liked it some synch nice intro and good replays but sometimes a little bit to slow for my opinion

8/10

Keep making videos ^_^
Originally Posted by filipe994 View Post
Nice effects and ray-traycing.

How can ray tracing not be nice?

I liked it a lot, it's very different from your standard Toribash video. The camera movement was smooth, the replays great and some transitions pretty interesting. I didn't think the small parts of non-Toribash animation fitted very well but at least it makes everything more original.

What you really need to work on if you ask me is sync. That doesn' tonly mean having the hits land on the beat of the song but have the replay speed up and slow down after flashy moments, stuff like that. You've kind of done it in other videos but I didn't see any in this one.

Apart from that, some transitions and the fact that it was slightly too long for my taste it's an excellent video. I hope to see more of your's in the future and remember all my comments only reflect my personal opinion.
Wooo.
Great video.
Smooth freecam
A Replay thats unique "The Guy Hopping outside the dq ring"
Nice opener
P.s i kinda gave you the wrong spar lol.
9/10
damn(ed) nice ... but i missed sync .... (as in all your vids...[that ive seen])
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
I love the intro.
But some Guys like Dexter,Jets wearing other textures now.
And btw is that guy in 1:26 Daxx?
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)