Toribash
Original Post
Aussie Org
Sup. Welcome to the Aussie Organization.

If you are reading here you most likely are a member of this fantabulous organization, you want to join this fantabulous organization, you are curious to see what is inside this thread or you are wondering why there is a second Australian organization.
To answer that question, this organization is here To restart the Former one, hopefully with a bit of effort this one will work.a

All Australians Welcome, Simply fill in the blanks of our application form and you in.

Members
StarDelta-Vic
Infamous666-Vic
Zac-SA
BoredLolz-QLD
lelouch1337-Vic
UberAnkles-QLD
Solax-QLD
Kameron-QLD
Lorrtex-QLD
Straitis-NSW
Gorman-WA
McBurger-NSW
Gel0-NSW
Mamakal-NSW
Oimanoi-QLD
AusKingd0m-NSW
jeffizle-VIC
Slaydon-vic
Umbre-NSW
ad3556-VIC
Alessandro-SA
ililo1-SA
zejbz-QLD
Squonky-ACT
teacozzy-ACT
Mates
Nadhif.

Now lets chuck another prawn on the barbie and get some stereotypical Australian discussion going!

Application form
State/territory:
Name:
Things you think are best about Australia:
Skills you thinking you can bring to this org(not necessary but it will help get this place a rolling)

Org bank-pending

Rules and expectations
No matter How Hilarious, no joke is to be cracked about New Zealand.
If you get caught using the word Shrimp you're out. They are prawns damn it!
Respect, We are Aussies and we are seen as a multi-cultural society.
Correct grammar and Spelling is Appreciated.
Irc:Aussie

Current hot-topic:Public transport and how it can be improved.
Art donations for banners Appreciated
Last edited by XWOLFz; Jun 13, 2011 at 08:27 AM.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Reporting for duty sir. o7
Application form
State/territory: Victoria
Name: Cameron
Things you think are best about Australia: The full on aussie accent. Everything!
Skills you thinking you can bring to this org(not necessary but it will help get this place a rolling): Well, my leadership mate.
Leadership you say...
Well ether which way your in, Welcome.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Oh Hai mate

State/territory:Victoria
Name: Brendon
Things you think are best about Australia: BIG THINGS (dont take the wrong way) eg: Big Banana, Big Koala, Big Guitar (Tamworth), Big Penguin (Tazzie) etc etc
Skills you thinking you can bring to this org: Hmmmm........Probly nothing lolz (i'm a tiny bit good at art, if you want an example look at my avvy)
LETS TALK INSANITY!!
Welcome aboard, post often Coz this one is going to work.

We are currently talking about the floods, and if its affected.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
kkz, i'm always active on forums so that will be fine (I've got way more posts than what it says, because of the hack)
LETS TALK INSANITY!!
True, So if I remember correctly Victoria escaped most of the flooding.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Yea, but im surprised that Victoria DIDN'T flood, for the past Week it has been POURING rain (actually, thats exaggerating it has been Pouring for a week but not THAT bad), but i guess Mother natures a bitch to some people. I feel so sorry for the people in Queensland, having to leave EVERYTHING besides the clothes on your back and go to a Hall where it's cold, cramped and you dont know anyone there besides your family and maybe your friends.

Just sad to think about it
LETS TALK INSANITY!!
Yeah I live near the boarder, It was pretty damned scary, I was cut off for a little while too.

I had to help clean up today, Smells like Cow pie everywhere.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Yea must of been, but i feel bad now cuz i lol'd at the Cow Pie bit

Yea, i'm also worried about what they're gunna do money wise $2+ billion dollars in damage!!
LETS TALK INSANITY!!