Toribash
Original Post
[EVENT] Frisbee!

Ever played Frisbee?

Most of you probably have, and it's quite a fun game!

As part of the G.E.M. event, the Clan Events Team brings you a twist on the classic game of Frisbee!

So what do I have to do?

It's quite simple, we suggest you first choose two members suitable for the task, and using frisbee.tbm,or frisbee6.tbm, -testfrisbee.tbm (or any other mod you may find with a frisbee) you as a clan, must try to think of the craziest skit you can using the mod of your choice and Multiplayer mode! Your clan could include humorous dialogue, crazy stunts, and wicked returns, all while having fun and earning some TC!

How long/short can it be?

It can be anywhere between 750-2500 Frames, the longer and more action packed, the better chances your clan has of taking the grand prize!

Is there a system of points?

The points system will be based off of:

-Tricks (Flips, jumps, flashy catches)
-Realism and Coordination
-Element of surprise

What are the prizes?

1st: 50k

Both TC prizes go towards your clan bank, when you post the .rpl file, please specify who you want the TC to be sent to as well.

DEADLINE IS APRIL 1st (no april fool)

Go out there and have some fun, be creative, and win some free stuff!
~Clan Events Team~
Last edited by glOw; Mar 29, 2011 at 12:45 AM.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Recently, Fish recruited a couple people to start stimulating clan prosperity and activity through making events, and this is one of my events. :3
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Sure I will see if [incognito] is interested
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Wow,great events.I will create tommorow
Nimers Moderated Message:
I'm is a hurricane!
me and the rest of the clan also nimers will probably join , be on standby
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Alright, thanks guys

Can't wait to see some epic replays.
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.