Ranking
Originally Posted by ad3556 View Post
More ways to get TC ingame without waiting in a list like tourney would be a great way for more to play.

I think that would be pretty good too, but with more ways to get tc, there will be a lot more of it around and it will lose its value. Then all the prices will change and the whole toribash economy will get messed up. But I agree that it would be nice to have tc more readily avaliable, but unfortunately it just wouldn't work IMO
Tanith Elite is the greatest clan ever!!
Click me please
yeah tb multiplayer slowley dying
but iam sure hampa got somthing in his box
maybe we will see new stuff in like tb 5 or 6
Activity has rosen on both ingame and in the forums. But will it die? I don't have an idea. When some people quit playing toribash, they usually think that "Hey, I could try toribash again, just for fun...".
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
i think toribash will always be a closet sort of game, but i am getting lots of my friends to join, and although i've only been on here 4 a month i belive this game may get some publicity in the future
-----
btw i think items should be less expinsive
Last edited by mewwww; Jun 12, 2011 at 08:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
Toribash in a Nutshell:

1) Look a cool game
2) Wow this game is kinda hard to get the hang of
3) I'm decent now
4) I shit on people all the time in multiplayer
5) Mp is boring, I'll start doing Sp
6) I got good at Sp
7) I won't play Mp or Sp anymore unless I'm super bored
8 ) Ohai forums

This is exactly what happened to me.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
Toribash in a Nutshell:

1) Look a cool game
2) Wow this game is kinda hard to get the hang of
3) I'm decent now
4) I shit on people all the time in multiplayer
5) Mp is boring, I'll start doing Sp
6) I got good at Sp
7) I won't play Mp or Sp anymore unless I'm super bored
8 ) Ohai forums

9) leave toribash momentarily because the community sucks
10) come back anyway
I joined in 07... Yeah I know... Old account it was... Anyways I'll just start a timeline for me.
- I joined and played single-player to make sure I don't go out there and look like a noob.
- I started to have a few friends on Toribash and played with them.
- My friends leave and I am left alone...
- I meet the leader of Double Homiside, I doubt you will know it, it's very old.
- I became Co Leader of DM
- I leave due to inactivity (note I never posted on forums)
- I keep playing and playing clanless
- 2 1/2 years go by, I am getting bored so I play every so often.
- I meet thepureone, mike and darkravens. The leaders/co leader of PureDark. I joined.
- I become co leader of the dark side then pure side. Then I become leader of Purgatory.
- My... my... My brother died. I was left alone, no one to be with in my orphanage (yeah my parents died when I was young).
- I meet a fine lady and we get married.
- PureDark chooses co leaders...
- Damn did I choose the wrong one, he set me up to take my spot. He hit me at every angle.
- My co leader comes into my server and starts calling me a nigger over and over. I get boredpayne to ban him.
- Thepureone freaks out at me and betrays me for that dumb co leader that I had. I am left alone, abbandoned.
- I make my own company.
- I make TLOD then Hangtime. Both failed...
- I join Pure
- Me and my wife are having a child...

Moral: I hate urmybch1 (kinda) (he was my co leader)
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Toribash will die after a while; the game gets boring after a year or two of playing usually.

it's not one of those games that you play then quit forever though. it's one of those games that you play then you quit for a while then come back.
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Toribash will die after a while; the game gets boring after a year or two of playing usually.

I've played it for soon 2 years (started playing 26'th of June), and I dont find it boring. I like being on the forums, of course, everyone does. But I'm not here because of the lack of fun. I still like the game, and I'm rather active in-game. You can always find new players to play against, and new mods keeps showing up in the mod list. A good way not to get tired of Toribash, is also: Dont have openers. It makes it too repetitive to do the same thing over and over. It's way more fun to improve your moves, so you can show everyone - including yourself - that you know how to play the game, and you didnt just make up an opener 1 year ago. Second thing, try playing some random mods. Many of them are actually a lot of fun. But of course, it's way mroe fun to play with someone friendly, eventually a friend. It's not only about the game. You can have a really good game with someone random, who then rages at you. That ruins a big part of the game and the fun. Playing with someone you know, who also knows how to play the game, gives it an extra boost.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
we need to get some tv advertisements and ads then we wont worry about the game dying
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli