Ranking
Original Post
[u] - Unknown (Rebirth)
Unknown

Clan Story

When the last of the famous finally leaves toribash, it is the time for the Unknowns to move in. We are the next generation, the end of a time and the beginning of a new one. We are what is left, we are what is new. We are Unknown.

Clan Rules

As you can imagine, here at unknown, just like all other clans, we have certain expectations of your behavior, such as these rules:

- No spamming
- Flaming
- Trolling
- Or any other kind of harassment
- Don't spam (this one here is a biggie)
In other words, follow the standard Toribash rules.

Etiquette: Use good grammar/spelling, and always be polite, and we will treat you with the same respect.

Spam rules:

1st warning: Warning given, we will keep track of these warnings here, they are permanent.
2nd warning: Warning given, posts deleted.
3rd warning: Warning given, posts reported and deleted afterwards. (by a clan mod if possible)
4th warning: No warning, posts reported and kicked from clan.

Moderators can keep track of warnings here:

If you spot a member of our clan breaking any of these rules, don't hesitate to report it to me or either of the leaders, we will look into it.

Clan Goals

- To be respected and well known in the Toribash Community.

Clan Allies

[HIT]
[Ex] - Exile
[raku]
Stiktori
pal
Slash
Meres
Hycx
rickyz
Jetsnix
Course
Daxx
RobertGB
marci5
BlackDemon
Toxico21
Wolf

Super Powerpuff Allies Section

XPaD

Clan Enemies

None until further notice.

Clan Members

List

Irc Channel

#unknown

Clan Bank

The current clan bank is unkbank
All your donations can be send to unkbank
Itens and tc can be send to it.

Bank Tc
0 tc

Donators:
Carnage: 30,000 tc
zyxoonix: 20,000 tc

Bank Spendings
Apply for officialization: 50,000 tc

Recruitment

Fill out an application form and post it here. Members will give opinions out of the application of the people interested in joining and vote with either a yes or a no. Leaders and co-leader have the final decision.
You shall wait the members votes and a leader decision, your application will be discussed by everybody, by leaders and members. Please, wait patiently until your acception or rejection avoiding spam, it may take a bit.
And oh yeah, members must posting the why from their decision.

From now we have an application format with essentials informations that MUST be on it

First name:
Past clans:
Preferred modes:
Why you wanted to join:
Forum activity: (1 to 10)
Ingame activity: (1 to 10)
Your real join date: (the one of your first account)
What was(were) the name and what happened to your old(s) account(s)?
If your main is banned, why is it banned?: (Dont matter if it is a long history or not, we will read it)
If someone invited you: (If nobody invited you just ignore this)

You must be at least black belt and have at least 50 posts
But of course we may do some exceptions

You're free to add more information. Post your usercard at the end.
Any application not containing any of these informations will be ignored

The candidates will be tested before their admittance, unless the members have already played with him.
The number of victories and losses wont be a crucial item in the avaliation, but yes, that might be counted, what will be the point on your test, will be the fluence in your moves, and something what we call "know-what-are-you-doing"
Anyone can test you, it will be one base from the individual avaliation that each member will do.
There is no number of matches necessary for a decision, it may be just 1, or go to 10, for example.
The main mod we gonna test you will be your preferred mod, but of course, we may test you in anothers mods too. In case if you state "any mod" as preferred mod, we gonna test you in various mods.
Oh, and for the members, I ask, no trolling about the one who is being tested about his skills, try to be polite.

And please, before appling read the rules.
Last edited by unkbank; Sep 12, 2011 at 10:28 PM.
Requesting single allies, most of the members know me and i also have been invited from Colossus to request alliance so, yea.

Hi Colo
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Nice to see you finally got this all up and running colo. Good luck guys
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
joined, also thnx erth i would like to see u in the ally list and help this clan a little bit ^^
The Sleepy Beast
If you guys need any help i'll be happy, but colo is very experienced ;o
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
thnx Erth we will come back to u if we need something .

also i suggest that a friend of mine should join, hes pretty good in Taekkyon his rank is 4 atm

he got 2nd place in a tk tourney a while ago, some noob got 1st place...
hes also good in aikido his name is zyxoonix he left GerU and searched now for another clan , i would like if he become a member
The Sleepy Beast