Fill me with gluttony and power.
Make me go down in sugary sauce.
Spin me around and give me a toss.
Your rigid grid supports my buttery melt
Thick-thighed love, no bony kneed svelte
You were corruption before I came
hot and eager to play your game.

What is this all about?

CW is pretty oldfagish clan as for today's standards. In September 2009 an corruption occured on BoD clan, it members became waffles lovers and that's ( in brief ) how CW was born.
So like, for anniversary ( second, but we ran out of tc last year :c ) of dat incident, I bring you pretty big event with rather cool prizes, splitted into 3 parts: Ingame tourneys & bets, replaymaking challenges and art showdown.

Art showdown

So here's something for arrrrrtists. There will be 4 simple tasks, we count creativity over skill so don't be shy and show us your projects. You also get special points for every challenge ( 3 for 1st place, 2 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd ). Your works will be judged by Powas, Aleks95 and Chicken89.
Keep an eye on thread for first task.

Task #1
Task #2
Task #3
Task #4

Points code:

9 points - Andrasabaka
2 points - BioEx

Prizes

Winner of each task gets 10k
Runner-up of each task gets 5k
+
Bonus 10k for player with highest amount of points

Wanna donate sum tc/items? Send tc to wafflebank/items to Powas

Other threads

Just check them

Ingame tourneys & bets
Replaymaking challenges
Comments
Last edited by Powas; Sep 16, 2011 at 04:09 PM.
retired
Do you realize that there is no post limit, no point in reserving posts, there no task yet it's just prelude, but i'm glad you show your interest in it.
Task #1

Hurrrr, show me your skills and give me 300x150 banner. Use waffles. Your work can be connected with this event, CW clan or just Club of Waffles Lovers in Greenland ( or whatever ). It can even be about space travels and so on, just find a place for a waffle somewhere there. Creativity, bros.
Only one entry per artist but feel free to edit your post untill deadline.
Deadline: 6.09.2011
retired
welll... i'm on this =D
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|