Ranking
Simon cool your jets. The reason he's not responding is because I'm playing with him and the reason I didn't ask about his alt is because he didn't apply on his alt. That is his main account and it meets all the requirements.
meap rocks
lol im calm..

okay then good, we have the ingame test done

that makes no sense in that case on his alt he can be in a diff clan and it will be okay?
piratez
Well first of all, my alt is only like blue belt? And i never clan hop. :L

well np, i just think its better to be careful then to regret later

so yeah MK welcome to X
piratez
I don't know if you guys check regularly but X is second on the list in clan discussion and it also now has over 5000 views in 3 days

also if anyone is online, I'm ready for a clan war when you are!
Last edited by Sado; Sep 24, 2011 at 09:02 AM.
meap rocks
Name:Munchic
Sex:Male
Hobbies: Toribash, Drawing, Football
Why You Want to Join(40+ Words): Because I would like to play clan wars and get the experience, Also I like the tag [X], it's like X-man my favourite hero... And I want to have this tag, because it makes my name better ( [X]Munchic ). Sorry if I don't have 40 words...
Experience/Skills: Drawing textures ( I can draw the official texture for this clan)
Belt: Black (600 games to 2nd dan)
Favorite Mod: Aikido ( bigdojo, smalldojo ), Taekkyon, Wushu
Least Favorite Mod: don't have
Past Clans: Vongola Family, Du Vrangr Gata
Invited? If so, by who: No one invited...
Originally Posted by Munchic View Post
Name:Munchic
Sex:Male
Hobbies: Toribash, Drawing, Football
Why You Want to Join(40+ Words): Because I would like to play clan wars and get the experience, Also I like the tag [X], it's like X-man my favourite hero... And I want to have this tag, because it makes my name better ( [X]Munchic ). Sorry if I don't have 40 words...
Experience/Skills: Drawing textures ( I can draw the official texture for this clan)
Belt: Black (600 games to 2nd dan)
Favorite Mod: Aikido ( bigdojo, smalldojo ), Taekkyon, Wushu
Least Favorite Mod: don't have
Past Clans: Vongola Family, Du Vrangr Gata
Invited? If so, by who: No one invited...

Seriously, why should we even let you in if you cant give us a good reason for joining?