Toribash
You guys want me to help you with anything Pm im pretty much always on. and if you dont see me here add me on Skype :Chouldyouchooseabettername. because I really want to help you guys get back in shape.
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
lol I have diff ones which im on more than the other. Chouldyouchooseabettername is like strictly for like game friends and acquaintances from tori bash and other stuff . and the others account are for like more than acquaintance . doesn't matter you can choose any ill probably still accept .
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Belt: i used to be black but my account got hacked so my new account is brown
Mods: wushu, freerunning and penalty shootout
Who, from VorteX, invited you to post this application: no one told me but i just wanted this one because this is a awsome one
Time Zone: australia
Avg. time spent ingame/forums per day: 8 hours
Why do you wish to join: i think the name is awsome and is a strong clan
What might you contribute to VorteX: orc right leg trail or aqua secondary gardient
-----
HOPE I MAKE IT CHEERES
Last edited by theezzaman; Dec 6, 2011 at 09:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Belt: brown
Mods: wushu , ninjutsu
Who, from VorteX, invited you to post this application: none
Time Zone: Argentina
Avg. time spent ingame/forums per day: 1 hour
Why do you wish to join: Is a perfect clan to be part
What might you contribute to VorteX: with TC, and experience
Last edited by konpan; Dec 8, 2011 at 12:10 AM.
@ theezzaman: You should meet us in-game a few times. Or just get to know us better. It will be hard, though, because we are being utterly inactive atm...
@ konpan: probably no. You haven't put any effort in your application. Redo it and get to know us better.

Also, about "What might you contribute to VorteX" part... I always thought that it is meant about skills and stuff. Not items, toricredits, etc. Correct me, if I'm wrong ;/
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
@ theezzaman: You should meet us in-game a few times. Or just get to know us better. It will be hard, though, because we are being utterly inactive atm...
@ konpan: probably no. You haven't put any effort in your application. Redo it and get to know us better.

Also, about "What might you contribute to VorteX" part... I always thought that it is meant about skills and stuff. Not items, toricredits, etc. Correct me, if I'm wrong ;/

THANK U... I WILL PROGRES..
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post

Sadly you right. Is i have quoted before, Psy wants people that are cool to hang out with and active. Dont really care for tc and such.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pretty much because we:
A) live in different time zones.
B) we are really inactive. Like, VERY inactive.

in example, I have shitloads of homework and tests to do, so that makes it difficult to find some time to play the game.
Every each of us has a busy life, so it's quite a problem to be with us ingame :<
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc