Toribash
Originally Posted by kameron View Post
Well, haider guys, my name's Kameron. Feel free to call me Kam, or whatever you wish to call me, so long as it isn't insulting.

Well, I'm 14 years old, I turn 15 in a couple of months, I spend most of my free time on Toribash, due to the fact where i live is highly boring and I'm single. I'm a very shy person face-to-face, and that's cause by a number of different things, but mainly social anxiety. Another thing is I'm bi. Just thought I'd get that out there, though Simon and Mocro already know cause we were in RAGE together.
I used to clan hop, way back when I first started playing, but I stopped cause I figured out it was rude and disrespectful.
Recently I reached 5th dan ingame, and if there's anything I've missed from the app, ust tell me.
Also, Sorry if this app sucks ass, cause this is the 2nd free-form app I've done and the first one I did was horrible

Not to be al crazy and stuff but Kam what are you doing? before you posted somewhere on Extreme forums saying you would reurn to us.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Wtf, i know you were in Aod, but , in Voltage you said this clan isn't going to last longer and also you were in Voltage for hours i think.

Seriously NO YES!
Last edited by WARMAN2011; Jan 4, 2012 at 06:49 PM.
Very Nice
I say yes to kameron, he's a nice kid and when treated with respect you get to know him well and have fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I say yes to Kameron aswell. Sending invite

Welcome to Fantasy :3
piratez
Oh ok welcome then.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Dear Fantasy Members,

I have found it unfair not to fill out an application even though I have already been technicaly accepted and welcomed into the clan, so today I'm making an application to make me feel better about it. Since, I don't like things being handed to me without any effort of my own to be put in something this will settle my state of mind.

I am fourteen years old, with a decent knowledge and understandment of grammar. I live in Phoenix, Arizona and I really like it here, but I miss my hometown which was Mesa. I am very active on the Toribash forums and IRC. It's unfortunate that my computer no longer has internet so I have to use my phone for everything. This even effects my honors classes in school and I have to usually have to make weekly trips to the Phoenix Public Library or my school library. Do I like having to do this and go out of my way to do something? Yes, as a matter of fact I do because if I don't I will not be able to succeed in school or life itself if I don't go out of my way to complete a task. This is what I feel is what a natural born leader is born with, the determination to finish what is needed to be done and to comphrehend what needs to be done and how. I was offered a trip to the White House for the N.J.H.S.(National Junior Honors Society) which is where the United States President stays for some who may not know. I was so excited, but I knew I would have to refuse the offer because of two main reasons. One, I did not have the time to raise the moeny for the trip. The second resaon is I had to help my mom take care of herself as she started getting sick. Now she has fibromyalgia, diabetes, and multiple other diseases. It's a good thing she doesn't have cancer, as that would really hurt me in many ways, as that could mean less of a chance of being able to see me hopefully become successful and provide for my loved ones then she already has. I am a family person and that's how I feel about Simon, TheLostCarrot, Kameron, and somewhat of Rainbowz. My friends and family are not perfect, and I don't want them to be. If you're to busy trying to be perfect, you don't have time to have fun and you don't have time to do what's needed to enhance your life. I think that's enough talk about my real life, and I think it's time for my Toribash backround.

The main thing I do in Toribash is market. I guess you could call it my "occupancy" or my job. Everyone does their part in the community and I feel that marketing was meant to be my part. I was in RAGE with Simon ohh so long ago before he had ever thought about getting his nickname. I sometimes want to call him by his original nickname or character. I am considered a "rich-fag" by nearly all my friends, yet I only have 375k right now. I am a nice kid who only wants to meet new people and have fun on a game I love. I have been playing since 2010. MocroGunz was intended to be my alternative account, but it turned out it became my main account. Now, my alternative account is my old main account which is L337Wushu. I am currently a brown belt and most post count seems to be ridiculously high for my join date. I self taught myself everything I know about Toribash which I'm proud for doing so. My cousin introduced me to it back in 2010 and his account is DarkKitty or something in that area of name. I'm not sure exactly what his account was called. He has stopped playing Toribash which only leaves me to one person I know in real life that plays Toribash. I introduced it to him sometime in the late year of 2011 and his name is av3ng3d7x. A few people have copied his name in the short period of him joining. I guess they thought it was a cool name. Sorry if I made this application too long and you're probably looking at it saying, "I do not want to read this long ass shit." I understand to the fullest extent that I am have possibly extended the application than normal people would do, and for that reason I will try and wrap this up quick with an ending statement to summarize it all.

I am pretty much a wonderful kid seeking for fun. I am here to meet new people and get to know them a bit better which may sound strange as this is the internet after all. I am friendly, yet I am strict at the same time. If you don't follow clan rules or such you may end up on my bad side which you don't want. It's your choice whether I'm nice or mean, polite or rude. Then again I do not ever hold grudges forever, nor do I hold grudges for stupid reason such as you were being retarted. I hope you guys will get to know me better as a person and as your clan mate, that's about all I have left to say

Sincerely,
MocroGunz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Yesss
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
YES. Also, we discussed this. You are getting co.leader position.
piratez