Ranking
I understand, BUT! Look at Arsenal for example, they sell most of their star players and they still perform well in their league. Star players aren't going to be stars without the right team mates. Look at Fernando Torres for example. It took him quite a while to get used to Chelsea play style and how his team mates deliver him the ball. Now he's just another mediocre looking striker. I believe in Dortmund's coach. I think he is pretty darn good. Beating Real Madrid is very hard. considering most of their bench and starting 11 are quite famous, Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain, Di Maria, Ozil, Modric, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Xabi Alonso, Kaka, Essien(kinda) Those are just a few and considering their reserve keeper is in top form and is performing VERY well. Borussia still managed to keep them out of their game. Considering Borussia Dortmund's player are not quite famous (for me and most of my peers' point of view). And have you seen Borussia's fans? They're so die hard. It can really bring out the player in you. xD
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2