Ranking
Nah I think it's good how it is...And no, the wrinkles surrounding the ear are awesome \o/.
<Marco> and then Oblivion tried to sexually assault me
<Oblivion> and Marco wasn't surprised at all
This is one great head babe!

Definitely my favorite in the TEXTUREMAKERS CHALLENGE 2012
I hope you win it
wishful eyes deceive me
I had the idea to make the stitch area red too, but it sticks out too much, way too much, stitches already have bright...uh stitches , making them red is just over doing it. I'd prefer white teeth tho , chicken made them look dull and less lethal

The best is the one posted on the bottom of page 3, and change nothing but maybe the shape of the ear.

too long; didn't read: Disregard anything chicken did, I didn't like any of it. They are good ideas , I admit it, no hard feelings chicken, but it just doesn't look good.
Last edited by Freelancer; Feb 14, 2012 at 11:44 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
what freelancer said, and... It kinda bugs me how you only used the green in the saliva once... I mean it's a body fluid, add it elsewhere aswell

edit: wooops! the head on the last post on page 3 has what I said. I think it looks way better that way
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Makes sense you do not.
Anyway, green is strong color, don't overuse it, only mouth is good enough!
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
The way you improved the head is amazing you made it 100% better by just adding small details and colour.
I love the second version of this head.

It is a lot better.

Then the first one you posted.
Originally Posted by sofoooo View Post
The way you improved the head is amazing you made it 100% better by just adding small details and colour.

I didnt do much... all the credit goes to the good head and concept Maldred brought up.. it was long time since I got interested on a head so much... :3 Long time that i haven't paint shit with photoshop.. Like 1 year lol

Also.. teeth shouldn't be so bright imo.. I also resized the ear which was to little and probably the idea got lost in one of our update...

I got a bit messy about that red and couldnt really take it out... anyway Maldret and me will work a bit more on it when the event is finished.. for now i did the last stuff perhaps too quickly...

I payed a bit whit a texture i made and then i just created some difference in the color of the skin for give a more decaying effect, also the muscle were to bright in the latest version and they got over shaded around the edges of the skin.

Kinda pointless work anyway :d since the event is close now. I promise to fix everything with calm n relax and also try few other versions of it.. I got 1000 ideas for this head.. all seems cool for now. but we will see.

For now Im 100% sure It's the best head of that event... perhaps even before the updates (if it wasnt for Pate's head)

I really hope to co-work again in future with Maldret. He is a great artist, and a nice person to work with.
-----
if it wasnt for that red... which I was to lazy to take off and also because it was on a rasterized layer... :d
Last edited by Chikin; Feb 15, 2012 at 02:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I just hope he doesn't enter your version