Ranking
When i stopped calling people "noob" and justifying how i was better than everyone, and instead started being a productive member of the toribash community.

now i just ride nuthug like a horsey
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Back when i won the Nabi Replay Tournament was probably my moment of glory. I'm still not quite sure how it happened, but hey, i ain't complaining. :U

That said though, i never really did consider myself "pro" at any point. I've always thought of my "parallel" replay makers (as in those of the same time period) as being better than me, plus i'd never be so immodest as to actually call myself good at it. Not to mention that i'm still a sucker for old-fashioned madman replays, and not those newfangled tricking ones that i'm fairly sure i don't see the point of (but y'all shouldn't be discouraged by that).
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
when i joined my first clan as a green belt.

although i kind of killed that clan

meh
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
When I won my first 500tc aikido tourney. That feeling was unforgettable, man.
When I found out I have perfect balance in -30 grav.
Or when I got a 23 streak in a bet server.
Well, I still think I suck as bad as I sucked as a noob.
Though, I started feeling myself more "pr0" after I started seeing and winning such famous people like nuthug, oblivion, Juhizz and so on. I also felt really bossy after winning any gm. They were for me gods and I was winning em. Awesome feelings.
meow
Getting into the default replays. That was my goal when I started making replays, and it eventually happened.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Not yet got that feeling.
Still aiming higher and probably always will be.
Although I imagine getting into the default replays would be the greatest achievement ingame-wise i can think of.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
The moment when users think you're unapproachable always feels pretty good. Haven't increased my contacts list much lately, but hey
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan