I don't think it's very good overall. The only part I like is the sky right above the statue.
Things I dislike about it:
1) Color correction burns the shadows really badly and makes me feel like I just have a terrible monitor when I actually don't. Also don't really like that it's green. Is there any reason you did that? I mean, if it's supposed to be stormy weather making the colors like that, then show it more in the rest of the environment. Otherwise it looks like you just did it for the hell of it.
2) I don't like the vignette. Why is there a vignette? I might be okay with it if the canvas was bigger though, see 4.
3) The glowing stuff seems kind of flat, despite being masked... try drawing it as if it's in perspective so that it's thicker when it's "closer" to the viewer. Also paint some kind of light on the statue itself, because brightly glowing stuff would surely light the statue? If it's not supposed to be "in" the scene and is supposed to be 2D, then change the design of it because it's too busy for 2D.
4) Composition is cramped, make the canvas wider and show more of the sky. I know that if you cropped the image there isn't much space outside of this, but just get some stock sky images and blend them in.
5) Like others said, don't use the leaf brushes.