ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Sticky blood
That the blood would stick to the Tori's as well as the floor, to make the game seem more realistic. (Even though it would make the game much more gory)
Last edited by Slau; Mar 8, 2017 at 07:46 PM. Reason: changed prefix
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
I support it but it would just be aesthetic, so who would be in the middle of a fight and be admiring the blood stained on their arms? Good idea, though.

-Shado
War does not determine who is right, but who is left.
There are quite a few players in Toribash who are under 18. The game is quite gore as it is, adding realistic sticking blood to gameplay might raise controversy and might affect the number of players in Toribash.
e.g. A 14, 15 yr-old kid playing Toribash (even in Max graphics). The parent comes in and he is like ah, its just a game. The blood looks like some juice fountain, no big deal.
Sticking blood WILL turn parents against us.
Originally Posted by Gmbrdile View Post
There are quite a few players in Toribash who are under 18. The game is quite gore as it is, adding realistic sticking blood to gameplay might raise controversy and might affect the number of players in Toribash.
e.g. A 14, 15 yr-old kid playing Toribash (even in Max graphics). The parent comes in and he is like ah, its just a game. The blood looks like some juice fountain, no big deal.
Sticking blood WILL turn parents against us.

You have a point, but I'm pretty sure at least 65% of 13-18 year old guys play Halo, which has exsesive amounts of blood. And you just gave me an idea to make the game EVEN MORE gorey than it already is, but I won't say cause it'll get an instant "NO" and it might make some people sick. :P
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
I like that but if there is a kid playin there should be N option for that otherwise go for it
Wait so you're saying that blood sticking to body parts would give parents a "Wow this game is violent" flag than limbs coming off?

Okay. Please explain.
Blood
It would be a nice effect if the blood (since there seems to be quite a bit of it) would stick the toris as the fight progressed, the same effect as the floor, just on the fighters instead. If this were added, it should probably be optional since people might not want their textures to be obscured by gore. Now, I have no clue about the technological side of this, so it could very well be impossible or at least impractical. I just think it would be a cool addition to see sometime in the future.
Preposterously dank.
If you want blood then just put blood textures on your tori,don't need to trouble the game system.
Bye bye toribash
Supported. I would like to see this. It looks nice on Wii. It should be optional because
people might not want their textures to be obscured by gore

and they may have too weak computers also.
Pig may be haxed
And it would be useful if there's an enable/disable option for it, that will stop people from saying "People have slow computers, they can't run that kind of crap"
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Originally Posted by 4kid View Post
If you want blood then just put blood textures on your tori,don't need to trouble the game system.

"Why are there hair items? Just put hair textures on your tori,don't need to trouble the game system."

The point is, that's not the point. I'm not suggesting this for want of seeing gore all over my tori, I just think it would be an interesting aesthetic addition.
Preposterously dank.