Toribash
Guys, I think we should maybe lower our demands at the point of grammar a bit.

I mean, not like: "Dnt knaw cuz I liek tiz clon" or something, but just a bit ;)
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Also, maybe a low belt requirement? Like blue?
Last edited by alert242; May 31, 2012 at 06:30 AM.
"I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am"[Death Plague] "Light the fuses, BITCHES!"
Mwah, brown, I was blue when I joined, thats why
Yo, could you edit the first post regarding the clan ranks? Saying this because some of the names were changed during the new system implementation.
That's what I was going to ask. As we want to avoid unecessary threads for arguing about something, we need new rules. Please, adapt the new ranks to the older ones. I don't have enough powers(although I'm a co-leader).
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Will adapt the rank in the voting system later, but I fixed the rank in the rest of the post. In the mean time, PM me if you have something that would normally have been voted upon in this thread.
Belt doesn't matter though, I was probably worse than most orange belts when I was brown, it just shows how many times you've played games (or lost in my case)