Toribash
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
League of Legends is probably my entire life.

^
this
and ponys.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by Stellar View Post

I'm getting a lot better with Kat

I wouldn't have gotten that HTGB. If you really needed the extra spell vamp, you probably shoulda went with a WotA. That would've been doubley nice, because you'd benefit not only yourself, but your whole team as well. Instead of that GA (although it is good to have one on Kat) I would've built a Zhonyias instead. Other good items would be maybe like...an abyssal sceptre. But yeah, still a good job.
Last edited by Muur; Dec 16, 2012 at 07:04 PM.
DAMN.
Yeah, so i'm starting to get into jungling. I already have Maokai, J4, Udyr, Jax, and Eve for jungling. I'm thinking about getting Shyvana, and maybe Shaco. But, is shaco even viable s3? I think that if I could get some early ganks off as him, I could snowball pretty hard. However, if he gets behind, he isn't very good in team fights and stuff. Overall, he looks fun. Is he worth it?
inq.
Shaco Late game, well he can't carry the whole team late game unless you feed your lanes you gank by giving them the kill.
Shyvana is pretty nice and fun and a decent jungler.

I started playing Fiddles. Fun as heck xD
Love his ult..
WANT THE FREAKING SKIN SO BADLY
But, no money :/
For Shaco to be usefull after laning phase, you either need shitloads of kills, or godlike skill with Shaco.

But if you don't snowball, have said skill, the game will be 4 vs 5, after 20 minutes.

He's fun as heck. :P
Originally Posted by sham View Post
Yeah, so i'm starting to get into jungling. I already have Maokai, J4, Udyr, Jax, and Eve for jungling. I'm thinking about getting Shyvana, and maybe Shaco. But, is shaco even viable s3? I think that if I could get some early ganks off as him, I could snowball pretty hard. However, if he gets behind, he isn't very good in team fights and stuff. Overall, he looks fun. Is he worth it?

IMO shyvana is squishy, only did one match with her jungling though. That was last night, I went 7/2. And just so you know, I think I fucking suck as her.
Also, I have a friend on LoL who mains shaco, first ten minutes into the game he was 10/1. By the end he was 26/4. And I played against an ap shaco yesterday, honestly we were all super fed, but so wa their adc, all he had to do was put down boxes, fear us, and let vayne kill us. We'd have won if they didn't have shaco, and our team didn't go retard mode and say to get baron when 5 were pushing mid. in the end me and 2 other people went mid, and the 2 sitting next to baron came a bit late for the teamfight. lol
Malphite <3

Originally Posted by purangel View Post
Shaco Late game, well he can't carry the whole team late game unless you feed your lanes you gank by giving them the kill.
Shyvana is pretty nice and fun and a decent jungler.

I started playing Fiddles. Fun as heck xD
Love his ult..
WANT THE FREAKING SKIN SO BADLY
But, no money :/

I watched a youtube vid, it had black blob auto attacks and black smoke when he was recalling, and a blue drain. Bought it, it had none of these effects, cried.
Last edited by m0nk3y8; Dec 16, 2012 at 10:31 PM.
The Curious Whomba, Intruding Your Privacy.
I think I love Ashe and Leona combo...

i mean, when you die once to a Nunu Graves, then come back on a 15 kill streak never dying again in that game, also landing killsnipes with your ult, you feel good.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
I think I love Ashe and Leona combo...

i mean, when you die once to a Nunu Graves, then come back on a 15 kill streak never dying again in that game, also landing killsnipes with your ult, you feel good.

This is my favourite duo bot lane. Its like the moment you hit 6, someone is going to die in the bot lane, and Leona and Ashe have like the best setup for ganks its crazy.

Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
IMO shyvana is squishy, only did one match with her jungling though.

Shyvana is anything but squishy. A level 11 Shyvana w/ Wits End, Mercs, Aegis and Wriggles in Dragon form will have 200 armor and mr and around 2.5k hp with a red pot. That is one scary dragon.

Shyvana is great now, Blade of the Ruined King is amazing on her, she loves the new Aegis upgrade and all the new hp items. Shes in a good place. Just build wriggles into wits end/phage then decide from their if you want damage or survivability.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
I don't see why people don't like the upgrades for the spirit stone :s Particularly the giant's belt variation. Heck, I'll invest in both a Wriggle's and a spirit of the elder golem on Noc because those passives all stack (% chance for bonus damage, % bonus damage to jungle, flat true damage to jungle). Get a zerker's with furor and he's pretty damn versatile from there out. Get a Blade of the Ruined King and blue, and you can solo baron easily from that point on.

And you aren't a squishy piece of shit in teamfights either.

But then again, I'm under the firm belief that Noc is the god of the jungle right now.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games