Ranking
Most of the population here is around 13-16...
and i am one of them.
It makes me wonder..
Its for 12-15 year olds, then anyone who plays a shit load who is ovr 19 i'd say needs to get a life.
PARANDROID
Originally Posted by ronalds View Post
Its for 12-15 year olds, then anyone who plays a shit load who is ovr 19 i'd say needs to get a life.

or at least a girlfriend
toribash is made for anyone who wants to play it. But just because there are a lot of preteen pussies around doesn't mean the bloods going to get toned down or anything.
Also, its got the same age ranges as most games. A bell curve that tops in the teenage range.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Most people don't pay much attention to ESRB ratings, and I doubt that TB even has one (probably Teen) Hell, the first game I played was Metal Gear Solid (RATED 'M' LOL I BROKE THE LAW I R TEH BADASSNES LUL) at 4.

Most people around here are in the teenage/young adult area (between something like 12-20) though the younger members tend to be more active then those with full time jobs or college to contend with. A portion of the younger members are IMO pretty mature for their age; the majority of idiots I see are 16 year old posers.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
The game is for geniuses like me, the community is for 16 year olds and up.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Rated M means your mature, and I played mature games when I was 4 too like Grand Theft Auto.
Ditto Tyfuu, I don't think anyone really cares about that age label crap on the box.

Dawn of War games are 16+, do they really think people will have the time to play a long RTS style game?? I was playing DoW when I was 9 when the games have a 16+ label on them.