Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Freezing
I use to play toribash but unistalled it, now i'm back into it but now when i open the program it loads up fine but every 3 seconds or so it freezes for sometimes 5 seconds.

Any idea on what i should do?
Update graphics drivers.

There is an alternate solution if you're running ATI Catalyst drivers, though. Are you?
User was infracted for this post. (Useless post)
If u can't even run WoW (which isn't very high graphics) your CPU or RAM may be fucked up. I don't know a lot about that, but maybe u could check the temperature, look for any not-locked parts (in your case) or use Problem-detecting programms.
Originally Posted by JuHa View Post
If u can't even run WoW (which isn't very high graphics) your CPU or RAM may be fucked up. I don't know a lot about that, but maybe u could check the temperature, look for any not-locked parts (in your case) or use Problem-detecting programms.

I said i "can" run WoW.

Toribash is the only thing that messes up it's not my graphics card or anything that serious.
Mine Freezes sometimes, it freezes and it apears an error reporting to microsoft
Try to update drivers pal.
I'm having the same problem, it freezes for like 3-5 seconds, then continues for about the same amount of time, and repeats that. I can't play Toribash anymore Also having Vista, and I use a Nvidia 8400GS, already tried updating drivers, it won't help.
fixed it i had to change the properties.

if any one else has same problem u gotta right click on the shortcut to toribash then properties then add " -autoupdate 0"
to the end

it will look like this

"CProgram Files\Toribash-3.41\toribash.exe" -autoupdate 0
Last edited by dftessier; Aug 30, 2008 at 01:41 PM.
Originally Posted by dftessier View Post
fixed it i had to change the properties.

if any one else has same problem u gotta right click on the shortcut to toribash then properties then add " -autoupdate 0"
to the end

it will look like this

"CProgram Files\Toribash-3.41\toribash.exe" -autoupdate 0

It worked! Thanks!
does anyone have a fix for recent versions? my tb still freezes
Gods Don't Bleed
I Have Not Bled