Ranking
Original Post
Toribash 4.4 beta 7 (win, osx)
https://content.toribash.com/Toribash...eta7-Setup.exe
https://content.toribash.com/Toribash-4.4-beta7.dmg

New Features:
- Replay speed (control with ,.)
- Fixed pausing replay and pressing replay to play properly at the speed previously set
- Added blood removal in reverse replay option
- Added vertical scroll bar to options menu when game height is below options height
- Added loading replay can change replay speed immediately
- Added caching blood particle, blood stain, hair
- Removed replay speed from hair step
- Fixed minimum resolution when setting with resolution option command

New options:
- added flag option
- new hair styles

New in Beta7:
- improved hair fps in shader, raytracing
- fixed hair not rendering in shader on no reflection
- raised connection timeout for autoupdate, captialized download message, prevent crash on dns timeout in osx
still waiting for the huge replay bugs to be fixed.
(some replays wont open ingame/some replays fucks up if you press edit)
M I N I V A N
this version the "show all belts" system is backwards

I am a 3rd dan yet when I uncheck show all belts it only shows servers that I can't go in instead of the ones that I can only go in.

and servers I am allowed to go in are grey and the ones I can't go in are black

screenshot

------------------

FIXED
Last edited by KEKETHECAT; May 24, 2013 at 04:31 AM.
RIP dog, RIP tgs
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
still waiting for the huge replay bugs to be fixed.
(some replays wont open ingame/some replays fucks up if you press edit)

Can you post a replay here that doesn't work and I'll check it.
I would, but it seems to me that its quite randomized.
I know for sure the Oblivions spar isn't working. (might just be me)
This one worked sometimes, and sometimes it didn't.
Replay.
M I N I V A N
Sweet, replay speed's finally normal.

Though it's pretty annoying to get from 1.00 to -1.00. In beta 5 you could make the replay speed to -1.00 by pressing shift + , and 1.00 by pressing shift + .
The "fine adjusting" of the replay speed is good, but would be hot to be able to easily change from 1.00 to -1.00 and vice-versa.

Looks like the engageplayerpos/rot bug is mostly fixed. In a server with engageplayerpos/rot set the bug happened once, though. I changed engageplayerrot to something and after that it happened, but I tried it again a while later and nothing happened. Gotta investigate further... if I can.

Other stuff:

crashes
- Client crashes randomly at startup
- Client crashes randomly at startup and when dragging the window. Mentioning this separately 'cause I can actually see the menu before crashing unlike with the previous one.
- Ticking the Official Only box in the Multiplayer menu and scrolling to the bottom of the list will crash the client
- in beta 7 I've gotten some random crashes, not only in startup. Hopefully I can find more information next time it happens.

misc
- This happened when trying to connect to a server... It's the usual socket wsa error 10060 + some weird text along with it. Looks like mods and nicks along with some numbers.
- When you type something in the chat and the text goes to a second line the second line appears in different color. It seems it's normal for others, though.
- Some mods tend to glitch in multiplayer. I think it happens mostly when there's lots of object collisions. tilt_fix.tbm is a good example mod for this, many of the matches tend to glitch...
- engagerotation is bugged. This is what it looks like in the first turn and this is what happens after it.

That's all for now. Heard about some other bugs/glitches, gonna check 'em out if I can.

EDIT: All of this happened in Windows 7.

Here's my laptop specs in case you need 'em.
Mobile Intel HM55 Express Chipset
Intel Core i5-480M @ 2.67 GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M, 2 GB
8 GB DDR3 Memory
Last edited by Tonakai; May 25, 2013 at 11:24 PM.
Oh hampa is there a possible way u can get shaders even tho ur video card is not all that good I'm to lazy to buy one ain't no body got time for dat lol
TeamG23 l TeamAkido l Team Teakyon l Team Ninjutsu l TeamVoC
I have frequent and random crashes with all version above 4.1 as of now. hoping this beta release is different.
I am reporting two bugs.

Software: Mac

+When I put a replay into the replay folder from somewhere else and load it on the beta, it crashes
+Fast forward/slow motion (,.) Doesn't work when I load a replay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this