Ranking
Original Post
(ES) Elite Striker
We are the Elite Strikers. The fearless leader of the solar empire knarfman was left alone with the clan.... then DeakManiac help knarfman out and they made The ToriBash Airforce Knarfman lead that alone then the plane of the airforcer crashed. The pilot of the plane survived found new friends and together they made The Elite Strikers.
Rules
A min of 5 words for posting
dont spam forums
Be respect full
dont be mean
Be nice to others

GOALS
Get 10 Members[ ]
Get 20 Members[ ]
Get 30 Members[ ]
Get 5k [ ]
Get 10k [ ]
Get 20k [ ]
Get 100 posts [ ]

Ally's
GodlyGirl
mercykiller
fluttershy

Clan Allies
Legendary
Electric
Last edited by knarfman; Aug 20, 2013 at 06:06 AM.
Proud Leader of Elite Strikers
Originally Posted by Tzyzuke View Post
what would you like to be made?

um do u have a skype
Originally Posted by ethantwo View Post
Can I Join Your Clan?

ethantwo:
Brown Belt
Best Mods: Akido & ABD

why ur in a clan
Head Textures
If anyone needs a Head Texture made then i am your guy, i have some awsome designs and i make custom designs too. if you are interested then msg me.
-----
Im selling a aqua Gradient for 500tc the first person to send me 500tc will recive the item and the others will get there money back, when you send me the tc please tell me if you want the secondary or primary gradient.
Last edited by saif118; Jul 23, 2013 at 04:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by saif118 View Post
If anyone needs a Head Texture made then i am your guy, i have some awsome designs and i make custom designs too. if you are interested then msg me.
-----
Im selling a aqua Gradient for 500tc the first person to send me 500tc will recive the item and the others will get there money back, when you send me the tc please tell me if you want the secondary or primary gradient.

PLZ dont sell stuff in my forums
Originally Posted by rockyman View Post
Can I join since I know you knarf we were once allies

yes rocky i need a co leader an ways u know the drill right