Toribash
Originally Posted by Liar View Post
Finished Senran Kagura for a second time, no clue why I watched it again honestly,

this was probably necessary

'nuff said.
Last edited by Oracle; Dec 31, 2013 at 05:06 AM. Reason: in retrospect, that's totally not pg13
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
That probably also explains why I watched Highschool DxD again.... yes both seasons.
Replays.
R.I.P Dog | mediocre at best
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post

this was probably necessary

'nuff said.

Lol, i can't finish this anime unless there is no one in my house.

Anyways, i was planning on watching Mirai Nikki but i stumbled across another anime. Ano Natsu de Matteru is it's title and i'm liking it very much. Currently on the fourth episode.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
i know the feeling yoyo16

also mirrai nikki is on my top 3 anime
no u

Originally Posted by Kido View Post
i know the feeling yoyo16

also mirrai nikki is on my top 3 anime

Hahah, I'll get to Mirai Nikki as soon as i finish Ano Natsu de Matteru.

So i just finished episode six of Ano Natsu de Matteru....

<--

Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
I was about to look for anime like Guilty Crown then I came across an interesting anime called Steins;Gate (it's nothing like GC).

This is definitely a sci-fi anime. It's pretty damn hard to understand with all the science shit flying out of their mouths, but I was able to comprehend what they were saying despite my young age. From what I can understand, it's about time travel.

It had a really slow beginning and took 3-4 episodes just to set it up, but trust me, it's worth it. After you get past all that, things really start to get interestingly intense.

I'm only on episode 14 but I'm gonna marathon through it tonight. So far, this anime is great. It can even get a little dramatic. The constant role playing of the main character is a bit weird tho.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Ok I managed to get to episode 17. It's very dramatic and... da feels T.T

Will continue in 12 hours. Basically, noon this tuesday (it's 3 AM .-.)

Finished it. Definitely dramatic and I just love it. Goes on my top 10
Last edited by SparChar; Jan 1, 2014 at 12:49 AM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays