Toribash
Currently playing with Bish, P0int and McNuggets. Trying to draw but drawing while drunk is awkward. D:

I have some really awesome artsy stuff coming up tomorrow too! <:ID
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
looking forward snor. Why'd you leave?
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
it's tomorow where DAT SHIT AT!!!!!!!!
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I've been gone for awhile guys ,but Before I left I did start a little tori project.
To your left you see robotic set im working on. middle heads I did and finish.
they are hand-drawn/Photoshop. Right side is basically a filler lol
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I like it

PS4 announced Evil, watcha think the future of Metal Gear Solid is?
I know also fuck that New splinter cell coming out boyyyyyy
Why? It looks fun. Ruined it from the original but it still look fun
bermp

gaht dang it bobby
Attached Thumbnails
Snapshot_20130305.JPG  
I'm going in for a tattoo in a few weeks, which made me wonder. Do any of you guys have any tattoos?

I'm currently working as a tattoo artist so this is a topic I really like to talk about. I only have one cute one at the moment but it's not really one I can show you guys.

Or could you show any art/designs of a tattoo you'd like to get?
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
I'd LOVE to get a tattoo of an octopus arm wrapped around my forearm/wrist. Maybe it's been done before I don't know, but I've always wanted one of something of that nature.