Ranking
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
How Viable is Morgana support nowadays? I like offensive supports, but for that role I only have annie (and I dont want to spend a lot of IP so i dont know how to get a lot of it) and annie gets banned frequently

Morgana is a counterpick more than anything else. Specifically against Annie. However, she still has the base cc and teamfight changing ult that, in theory, does make her a viable support. However, she has pretty low aa range, and she's one of the squishier champions at the start of the game. So she's a pretty high risk, high reward support.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Here is an example of Trinity force being OP.

2nd day Ez

Haha xD I made that Pulsefire Ez with over 1100 normal wins flame me throughout the entire game xD
WoaW,i build AD J4 (RH,PD,BT,BORK,IE,and PD again)and just got 4 pentakill in 1 game LoL,its awesome but no boots LoL.
got to gold 5 yay go me nasus stronk
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
How mad was your team? I wouldn't be that mad because if I got a penta I'd be damn happy. XD
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I got called a bastard.
Enemy team was like "No hexa for you" and as I said "I give my deepest apologies" my friend is telling them "He says sorry but he is laughing his ass off in the skype chat" xD
I'd be fucking laughing my ass off too. XD I trolled a game with TopHats once. XD He and his friend were killing the buffs and purposely dying to give the enemy the buff. He was also Anivia putting the ice wall in the way of allies. Alistar was bumping the enemies away from his team too. XD

So lame. Hahaha
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Anybody has an idea on who will this champ be? Splash art for Battlecast Vel'koz.

creator viktor
Last edited by Daxx; Feb 28, 2014 at 10:51 PM.