Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Got 1300 hours in this shit, got to legendary eagle master, 10 years of counterstrike. Got some tips for the beginners, might be common sense for some.

Would recommend you guys to learn the CZ75, its pretty OP if you know how to use it and it costs basically nothing.

Unfortunately, the developers, Valve, have announced on the 25th that the CZ75 will be nerfed in the upcoming patch because it is the pistol purchased 60% of the time at high-level pistol rounds. So I would argue the contrary; don't learn the CZ75 - expect it to be nerfed into the ground. Otherwise, I really like the advice!

EDIT: Also, a quick suggestion for the list; Dmau5, you should sort it by rank to make it quasi-competitive. I think a rank would spur inter-community grudges and engender more cooperative play to rank up - or more play in general.
Last edited by Toonami; Jun 27, 2014 at 08:42 AM.
Originally Posted by Toonami View Post
EDIT: Also, a quick suggestion for the list; Dmau5, you should sort it by rank to make it quasi-competitive. I think a rank would spur inter-community grudges and engender more cooperative play to rank up - or more play in general.

Good idea, I'll hold a poll
Ego and his whip cream nipples: http://imgur.com/HCsORxZ
Originally Posted by Toonami View Post
Unfortunately, the developers, Valve, have announced on the 25th that the CZ75 will be nerfed in the upcoming patch because it is the pistol purchased 60% of the time at high-level pistol rounds. So I would argue the contrary; don't learn the CZ75 - expect it to be nerfed into the ground.

ah this is unfortunate, valve has a history of nerfing things to the ground :P

Back in beta Deagle was just ridiculously strong, shot perfectly straight then they nerfed accuracy by a whole lot and its close to useless now, unless you are Get_Right.
Then they buffed AUG and GSG9 through the skies, it was so funny, watched some pro games when everyone used AUG and GSG9 exclusively, but it only lasted like a week before they made them useless again, which is sad because noone wants to use it anymore.
Mag-7 was also really OP in a short period of time.
I'm only Silver II, but I usually solo queue. Would like to have a group of people to play with.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
The players who have min silver master elite or higher add me on steam. also add me to CSGO player list: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118294041/

Oh, damn. That's cold, but okay.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
my name is zeto, silver elite master atm just got the game (o(

box it's ok i'll carry you to gold nova
'u'
If you guys want to play, add me : holybutler

I am really noob at this, and this is my first CS, so yeah don't expect much. Hell, i played competitive today and got a 11:153 kill-death ratio.

Am i normal?
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
I would like to point out that dual berettas are shit, and that you might as well just use either side's start pistol, as you're paying 800 for a large magazine, a horrible investment for a sidearm.

Might as well just get the p250 if you must upgrade, cheaper, and is great when you have to eco cause it's a oneshot headshot against armor, and pretty damn accurate. You can buy a couple grenades as well to supplement it with the money you save.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games