Ranking
Original Post
[S] Mod request shop
Hello, this is a shop where you can request mods, I wasn't sure where I should put this so I contacted tinerr and he said I could put it here, any posts not requesting something will be reported, if you have a problem with this, please pm me.

Conversation with Tinerr

btw tekst is my alt

New Special: Request 1 mod, and the next one it 50% off

If you are requesting something fill out this application:
Type of mod: (i.e. spar mod, parkour mod, etc.)
payment method/budget: I accept tc, 512x512 items, and textures
How many mods are you requesting:
Details of the request:
receiving wips through pm: (answer with: "Yes I want picture updates of the mod", "Yes I want to be sent file updates of the mod", or "no")

All mods start at a base price of 2k

Request Queue code:
1: Lucianowow - estimated to be done in: no more than 5 days
2:
3:
4:
5:
No more than 5 waiting at a time

Also, please be patient, mods take time to make.
Last edited by craftinbros; Jul 7, 2014 at 05:50 PM.
Originally Posted by LucianoWoW View Post
can you edit an existing mod of mine?

Sure, it won't be free though. Just send me the file and tell me what you want changed.
Last edited by craftinbros; Jul 4, 2014 at 04:23 PM.
Alright im sending the mod after sending this post.

Removals: remove the 2 wood ramps in the middle

Additions: Add 2 ramps in the place of the wood ones but color and shape them like the others ones in the mod try to maintain their size as much as you can please.
Duplicate the lava pool width and lower the lava making it deeper
Add some balls to the lava pool place them like they are lava bubbles and color them a bit brighter than the lava.

Add as well a trigger system on the starting ground under the motorcycles so that if you fall off the other player wins, though the players must be free to touch the edges of the lava pool so create a rectangle place it right under the first ramp aligned to the ground and color it brown.
Yes I want to be sent file updates of the mod
This is all for now how much will it cost?
Last edited by Lucian; Jul 5, 2014 at 07:36 PM.
Originally Posted by LucianoWoW View Post
Alright im sending the mod after sending this post.

Removals: remove the 2 wood ramps in the middle

Additions: Add 2 ramps in the place of the wood ones but color and shape them like the others ones in the mod try to maintain their size as much as you can please.
Duplicate the lava pool width and lower the lava making it deeper
Add some balls to the lava pool place them like they are lava bubbles and color them a bit brighter than the lava.

Add as well a trigger system on the starting ground under the motorcycles so that if you fall off the other player wins, though the players must be free to touch the edges of the lava pool so create a rectangle place it right under the first ramp aligned to the ground and color it brown.
Yes I want to be sent file updates of the mod
This is all for now how much will it cost?

7k, the trigger system well be hard