Ranking
Well can you tell me what's wrong with it so I can try and fix it because I really want to get into this clan.
Originally Posted by IsUCkZ View Post
Well can you tell me what's wrong with it so I can try and fix it because I really want to get into this clan.

Experience, grammar, skill, that we don't really know you... bla bla. I don't know if that really is what the others think is missing, I don't think bad of you.

You haven't tried to even get in contact with us.
So when will the final decision be made?

Soon. I could do it, but I'm too shy
Noel I did try to make contact withyou guys.I went into the IRC and said hello like 4 times and no one answers so I just left.
Noel I did try to make contact withyou guys.I went into the IRC and said hello like 4 times and no one answers so I just left.

Well, trying one time and only in the IRC is not how to make contact with people. Join their rooms, take your time and try it more often. It is also possible to just post in our clan discussion thread. But it would've been much better if you would've done that earlier.
We'll I haven't had that'd much time on the computer since I'm grounded at the moment.
-----
Never mind.I withdraw my application because I already k ow the result.
Last edited by IsUCkZ; Dec 1, 2014 at 10:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We'll I haven't had that'd much time on the computer since I'm grounded at the moment.
-----
Never mind.I withdraw my application because I already k ow the result.

And you're directly swapping over to applying to Metal. That looks damn like hopping, if you ask me.
I applyed for metal because you guys were going to reject me.And how is that clan hopping if I didn't get accepted....