Toribash
Original Post
Request a replay (holla holla get dolla)

Due to recent complications I need to get distracted from life for a while
so this is how this will go down:

Y'all post ideas/requests for one or more replays you want to see made in Toribash.
At the end of the week (sunday fyi) I will post my take on the idea that I liked the most.

RULES
Suggestions must be fairly elaborate
(Ex, I want to see a giant statue of Nic Cage smile in the background while Tori fights a pack of angry bees)

You don't have to be very serious, but keep in mind that what you suggest must be possible in Toribash, a lot is, but no water physics and stuff, sorry I'm not Nuthug.

Don't try to be cheeky

Minimum one suggestion per post, even if you just have a question
No max limit

No extremely offensive suggestions, common sense applies, as per usual

RULES FOR ME

I must use every resource I have to make the best suggestion come to life in Toribash, that includes modding, hacking and so on. Keep in mind that I am not a god though.

I must bust my ass off to make this happen, even if my favorite suggestion is silly as fuck, which it might be, don't assume it will be though, I'm still a little serious. Yes

Replay must be done and posted before Monday hits Sweden (GMT+1)

Shall I fail to follow my own rules, I will stream myself dancing naked to nightcore with my door wide open and my father home, post offensive stuff until I have to be permabanned and send 35.000 TC to everyone who posted a suggestion (i probably can't afford that lel)

PRIZES
1st place 5.000-20.000 TC, depending on how ridicilously awesome your suggestion was.

2nd place single word chosen by you placed alone in my signature with a hotlink leading to webpage of your choosing (has to be according to forum rules :c ) until I do this again or until 2016.

Bad jokes aside this is a serious event, doing this for my mental health, serious suggestions very welcome, as well as silly.

Easiest event of 2015 don't be shy

ok so here is the best idea.
first off you need to to this with torisex.tbm
you want a meme in the background while you do corks, with uke lying on the ground face down. as you do ur spins and stuff you gradually get closer to uke, all the while your toripenis flying around. Once you finally reach uke, you do a final quadruple cork and then begin to plow uke into the ground.
oh also, the meme should be shrek and it should progessivly get closer as you get near uke. And don't forget to put 'its not ogre' somewhere in there.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Here , what if you start tricking , then you get close to uke and pwn him with some nice look dm and launch uke head to the air , then for keep the trick essense you start grabing uke joints and doing skeets , now for each skeet you do a cork/back flip and btw you start flying (hax plox ) and in the midle of the air you explode and your joints/body parts magically go to uke head making a loot of skeets .... replay ends.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
you need to create the map rust in mod creator, then you need to pimp your tori out with obey hats, golden bling bling chainz, gansta mlg clothes, mlg sunglasses made out of ku$h and give him a backpack full of bluntz, and he needs to have a pink intervention sniper with a triangle somewhere on it so people can make conspiracies about toribash being illuminati, then you need to jump off the tower and do lots of spins, smoke every blunt in your backpack whilst you're in the air then no scope uke in the head and scream "MOM GET THE CAMERA".

i win
REQUEST
READ THE VERY BOTTOM PAST THE LINE FIRST, THEN START READING.
--------------
FNAF animatronics are chasing after you. You punch Bonnie in the face and when the punch hits the head, you put down a scraggled anim scream, running as fast as you can. FNAF2 characters start chasing after you, BB obviously being somewhat smaller than the others. You find yourself stranded in a dark corner, but don't seem to find the animatronics anywhere. You look up, finding a vent. You jump, climbing your way up and through. BB appears, you sliding around kicking him into the side of the vent decapping him like a baws. You continue through the vents, only starting where you were before, stranded by animatronics coming for you. Flashback, you remember your child who followed within your footsteps being in the restaurant you were in right now. He was kidnapped by a mysterious purple figure, you not to find him again. You were just about to be screamed at by Foxy, as you suddenly burst out from your rage, punching him/her (I don't know.. xc ) in the face, the anim scraggle sound again. You run down the hall, parkouring your way down, appearing in the hallways it all happened. Freddy and Chica, coming from two angles. You find the door, kick through, and are now outside. It's nearly pitch black, no sign of light from the sky, but twitching nightlights within the street sides. In the road there being tire prints, you going left down the alleyway. Freddy and Chica followed, having their own power they can use anywhere. You parkour up the walls, front flipping onto an abandoned shop roof. You jumped roof to roof Freddy and Chica still following, dropping at the door vandalized and broken down. You break down the rest of the broken glass on the bottom of the right (your right) window. It's nearly pitch black in the building, only a tiny bit of light left coming from the streetlights. Your keen senses can track down what's where, you first going upstairs. You enter a bedroom, there being bloodstains against the floor and walls, a window with the curtains glued down so no one could see out or in, and a knife stained in blood on a teared up bed. You crouch down, sneaking under the bed, feeling what's under. you dragged out something, it being your child and you holding him by his arm. You stare for a short time in shock, but put him down on the bed. You heard a small noise come from behind, but from a small distance away from you. You look behind, seeing only something red and glowing more looking like a circle. It started to lunge at you, you ripping through the curtain, breaking the window being, grabbing the top of the window frame doing two frontflips onto the roof of the building. Foxy jumped out the window, you falling after him/her, punching her right in the metallic jaw and landing on the body. Something started beeping, you locating where it came from, finding two other metal bodies brown and yellow, saying on their back "6:00 AM". You realize the bodies were Freddy and Chica, failing to reach you in time, having to power down at 6 AM. You sprint quickly flipping over trash cans swinging around street lights, reaching back to your house.
----------------
I know this is a loooottt to ask for, but you might be able to make it happen.
funny blue smiling person
please to be enjoying lowkido
let's bring minibash back!
I give u a simple and nice madman idea: first u start with a split, then dm the part of uke legs (let the legs 1 with 1) then rip his chest and his arms (same like the legs) and then do a decap with or w/o a skeet.
how about a replay where tori has to build uke with gambling?

make 3 giant cups with the help of modding. break all of uke's joints with magic, and place them somewhere. then, pick three of uke's bodyparts and put them under the upside down cups, and scramble them (but show them to tori before scrambling). tori then has to pick a cup and guess which bodypart is under it, his objective being to rebuild uke correctly. for example, tori goes /em "I bet the head is under the cup in the middle", but he is mistaken and it is actually the foot that is under that cup. then, following tori's bad choice, the foot flies to the position where the head should be. then, introduce another different bodypart and put it under the empty cup, and scramble it again. in the end, you could have uke be a mess of joints and bodyparts in the wrong locations. you should make him wave and say hi, and have tori be somewhat horrified lel

or another idea, something similar to what i described above, but tori has to fight uke afterwards. so he would be attempting to intentionally pick the wrong bodyparts (in order to build a malfunctioning uke) but accidentally picks the right ones (or picks the wrong ones, but happens to create a really strong uke by accident)

and then fight him and stuff
oh yeah
Get uke entirely dm'd. Then start by putting his feet down, then the shins, then the knee joint, and go upwards till arms and the body(pretty much rebuild him, use jedi force to get body parts in place btw), Then start juggling his head like a footbal and launch it uppwards and get it to land on it's place on uke. then get uke to say ''wtf just happend''
And then roundhouse kick his chest and hack so he flies fuckface far away into a wall and make him just disolve and then make tori start flying towards ukes head or jump, just get to uke's head and pick it up and launch it backwards, then teleport and kick it forward into a basketball hoop wich you will make, Then the replay ends c:

Sorry if my english is ballsack at moments, Still hungover from new years party xd
Last edited by Xioi; Jan 1, 2015 at 03:55 PM.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
how about a replay where tori has to build uke with gambling?

make 3 giant cups with the help of modding. break all of uke's joints with magic, and place them somewhere. then, pick three of uke's bodyparts and put them under the upside down cups, and scramble them (but show them to tori before scrambling). tori then has to pick a cup and guess which bodypart is under it, his objective being to rebuild uke correctly. for example, tori goes /em "I bet the head is under the cup in the middle", but he is mistaken and it is actually the foot that is under that cup. then, following tori's bad choice, the foot flies to the position where the head should be. then, introduce another different bodypart and put it under the empty cup, and scramble it again. in the end, you could have uke be a mess of joints and bodyparts in the wrong locations. you should make him wave and say hi, and have tori be somewhat horrified lel

or another idea, something similar to what i described above, but tori has to fight uke afterwards. so he would be attempting to intentionally pick the wrong bodyparts (in order to build a malfunctioning uke) but accidentally picks the right ones (or picks the wrong ones, but happens to create a really strong uke by accident)

and then fight him and stuff

Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Get uke entirely dm'd. Then start by putting his feet down, then the shins, then the knee joint, and go upwards till arms and the body(pretty much rebuild him, use jedi force to get body parts in place btw), Then start juggling his head like a footbal and launch it uppwards and get it to land on it's place on uke. then get uke to say ''wtf just happend''
And then roundhouse kick his chest and hack so he flies fuckface far away into a wall and make him just disolve and then make tori start flying towards ukes head or jump, just get to uke's head and pick it up and launch it backwards, then teleport and kick it forward into a basketball hoop wich you will make, Then the replay ends c:

If I could do any of these, I would be so happy.
Might attempt Xioi's though, but probably won't get far.
More!