Ranking
Original Post
Toribash 2.1 Released
Dear Toribashers,

Version 2.1 of Toribash is now released on all plattforms with many new fun features.

The store has also been updated with volume discount prices, two keys is $14.95 each and three keys is $11.95 each.

New for 2.1:
- Grading. Earn your Black Belt in Toribash
- Ingame rank display (same as the one on the web)
- Streak count that shows consecutive wins (the **** under player name)
- Players display in Multi Player window (you can see whos on the selected server)
- Automatic heads updater (ToriUpdate.exe)
- Visible spectators list
- Mouse button option (1= left click + joint click toggles all possible states, 2=like before)
- Music option available in Demo Version
- Added Remote Console for windows server
- Added a handfull of mods used in Mod Of The Day server
- Fixed bug that caused screen to go blank on some videocards after program was iconified
- Added automatic heads protection for registered users

Windows:
http://www.toribash.com/Toribash-Setup.exe

OSX:
http://www.toribash.com/Toribash.dmg

Linux:
http://www.toribash.com/toribash-linux.tgz

/Hampa

[edit]
seems that the announce topic can't handle the member count anymore, so if you got the announce more than once I am sorry for that.

Re: Toribash 2.1 Released
I can't find the download link for 2.1 on the main site. Is the Automatic Heads updater for demo version too?
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
I have seen the number of servers has been "slightly" reduced.
Is that a definitive change ?
yeah hampa i like it when thir were 16 servers but you have outdone your self i aplaed you and i cant spell
*Lurking about*
I seem to be having a problem with this. I havw downloaded and installed the new version, but when I try to go multiplayer it tells me it's the wrong version. I'm about to go ahead and delete everything in the Toribash Folder and try again.

Edit: Yup, it still down't work.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
Are you using Windows?

Only the windows version is updated so far.

If you have the correct version it should say (after a couple of seconds) "TORIBASH 2.1 fps: 60" on the top window border?

Also try installing it into a new folder (like c:/games/Toribash-2.1/)
Originally Posted by hampa
Are you using Windows?

Only the windows version is updated so far.

If you have the correct version it should say (after a couple of seconds) "TORIBASH 2.1 fps: 60" on the top window border?

Also try installing it into a new folder (like c:/games/Toribash-2.1/)

Yes I'm running windows.
No it just says 'TORIBASH 2.00 FPS:54'
I'm trying that now

Bah, didn't work. But I found a slight hitch. When I run the installer the Installshield Wizard says 'This will install Toribash 2.00 for you etc etc.' Is it possible for you to send me the proper installer?

Edit: I'm gonna try and download it in IE. Sometimes the firefox download goes screwy on me.
Edit2: IE didn't work either.

Is it possible that the link on the main site might not be leading me to the right download?
<ducky> The game.
duck all you have to do is click on the link on the top of the page and it will download 2.1 and then you dan play mutyplayer and ii have never fought you will you tell me where you are on most of the time just PM me
*Lurking about*
If it was that easy, I'd be playing in the Judo server by now. Either it's something with my CPU, or with toribash. I'll reboot, see what happens. Maybe Firefox needs a good shaking.

Edit after reboot: Ntohing changed. It's something wrong with the setup for sure.
<ducky> The game.
duck i have firefox and windows and myne works i dont know whats rong with yours
*Lurking about*