Toribash

FIRST S THOOO

SECOND S THOOO (kinda)

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Sparchar removed me over a joke saying he was bad after I looked at his jax game but said he had to go. so sad how people have to lie before removing someone.
Bro, I was pushing my luck staying on the computer for so long. Mom almost caught me xD

Also, removed? Wut?
My Replays
Originally Posted by BuZe View Post
lmao ok fuck this thread then.
cya

It's nice to see you're having a fun time n all playing the game for what it is but until you reach lvl 30 people won't really care about your stats, it's just how it is.
EJM Moderated Message:
I deleted his post, cause you know, noncontributing/useless/etc...

Originally Posted by alkard View Post
Sparchar removed me over a joke saying he was bad after I looked at his jax game but said he had to go. so sad how people have to lie before removing someone.

And you thought you were cool gloating about it in Toribash forums? lmao dickhead

Got this:

cat > bunny

Last edited by EJM; May 22, 2015 at 12:33 PM.
Got this:

cat > bunny

jesus hell the cs is trash (except you, for the most part)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Woah guys, calm down with the negative attitude. Been seeing some nasty stuff here and there for no reason.

Oh, and I met Riot Billiub (Biliub?) on the Factions group chat. He's the guy who publishes crap on the front page and etc.
My Replays
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post
Well when you're tp ganking and roaming mid I don't always have time to farm. ;P

Your cs is fine, everyone elses is bad lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You know what else is bad, 90% of these posts. Can we take the cancer somewhere else. This used to be my favorite thread and now I cringe when I read it lmao