Ranking
Original Post
Clan Membership Timer
I would like to implement the idea for a timer that is added the moment you click accept on the invite for a clan. This would start a timer that would count upward going by minuets, then hours, then days, weeks, Months then the specific date. the timer would be located under your name on the clan page in the members rankings list. it would look like:

(for the specific date)
MasterFate
Active Member of (clan name) since May, 14 2014

(for days, weeks, years, etc...)
Lister
Active Member of (clan name) Since 4 days ago

this timer would be located in the user info page as well under the Toribash join date. The reason i ask for this it could help spot clan hoppers, it could also clear up the confusion some people have when trying to rank up in their clan. giving people a clear idea of who has the correct experience when it cones to ranking up.

The timer would Stop when you Quit a clan and will not reset until you accept another clan invite:

Lister
Quit Clan (name) 12 hours ago

Jake
Quit Clan (name) Since May 11, 2014
Last edited by Slau; Feb 17, 2017 at 09:50 AM. Reason: added prefix
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
the glitch, that's something you need to take to complaints also what is your link specifying please explain because it is not clear to me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Yeah and while your at it why can't Clan Members have this too? It would make it easier to see who's Online in your Clan. And I believe there's a glitch(Or maybe it's intended) that when people are in-game but not on forums it shows them as offline. Fix it pls?

Well you can do /sa [username] ingame
Or pm the person in the forum.
Bringer of Hell
Yea but it'd be useful to see all your members Online/offline statuses at once on the Clan's Main Page.
Originally Posted by MasterFate View Post
the glitch, that's something you need to take to complaints also what is your link specifying please explain because it is not clear to me.

To implement the status box showing a user's Online Status.
Last edited by Merc; Oct 2, 2014 at 06:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Sounds like a good idea maybe it could be added as a tab option that only people with the perms to do so may look at it (leaders, higher ups etc..).
I really feel as though this is something Admins should look into it will help with the clan hopper problem greatly and help some clans with their recruitment process.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
this is a great idea another suggestion small place in the public profile page to see in what clans and how much time he was in them this would be based on the same thing as your suggestion and it would preview if he was kicked or quilted(this will help in seeing clan
like a small Clan place in statistics(this would also help in seeing clan
INB4 14 days ban
I actually like this idea. A log like the transaction history could be implemwnted. And it would show when u enter or leave a clan. And it would keep track of all clans u have bean in.
That would be rlly cool and not very complicated to do, i think.
Player x joined clan y on xx xx 2014
Player x left clan y on xx xx 2014
Player x joined clan z on xx xx 2014
Etc etc etc.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
it seems like a lot of work for not much payout, other than spotting "clan hoppers" which aren't that big of a deal, there wouldn't be much other use besides curiosity.

idk how i feel about the idea though, find some more reasons why it would benefit the community.
I really believe that this log needs to happen it could help keep most of the clans in check and not all messed up as fighting between each other. Also bringing this back I want to see everyone s opinions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It would be nice to have a log like this. Not only will it help Clans spot clan hoppers, it can show the clan what clans the player has been, therefore showing us know what type of experience this player has in clans and so on and so forth.
It would also be nice if we had a chance to see if they had a crucial rank (leader/co-leader). Something like
Player x joined clan y on xx xx 2014
Player x left clan y on xx xx 2014 Leader
This would help us chose players and place them in better ranks then without this info.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15