Ranking
Hey guys ask him freely to make them. He will make you them for like 100k tc. Also Nightmare this is very nice avatar, but you should make more blood.
]
Originally Posted by skinnydude908 View Post
nice, go make a shop if you havn't already. ill buy one if there cheap :P

Nice Joke. You didn't heard about Nightmare didn't you :P
]
Looks pretty sweet man =)

You should make one where your riding that bike thing, and you take out a whole horde of Toris =D
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Nightmare is as cheap at a night with your materialistic girlfriend at the best french restaurant in town. Hope that gives a good window into this...

I think you should make smaller flames around all the edges...not so excessive.

10/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Looks pretty sweet man =)

You should make one where your riding that bike thing, and you take out a whole horde of Toris =D

already thought abbout that xD
I rigged the bike ready for animation and I figured out how to apply ragdoll physics.
So this is a possible task :O

Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Nightmare is as cheap at a night with your materialistic girlfriend at the best french restaurant in town. Hope that gives a good window into this...

I will qoute that in my shop XD
Last edited by Nightmare; Nov 22, 2008 at 10:45 AM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Thats... Pretty God damn Impressive!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]