Ranking
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
Well that's what I was talking about. I really liked the application, it's kinda short, but with no useless information. BTW very nice art you've made, I like it a lot, and maybe you will make me a avatar someday . Well I have to say yes, that interesting to read.

Thank you! I tried to make it as not-confusing as possible hehe!
And i will hands down make you a avatar anyday for free c:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Want any Graphics? | PM ME!
Hellooo TEKKEN my name is bumbbat i would like to join tekken because i
despretley need a clan i have no past clans im a 2nd dan black belt im really skilled and also im sorta good at art and im REALLY good at video editing
ive been playing for nearlly 2 years my favourite mods are aikido,judo,judofrac,boxshu and mushu so yeah thats pretty much it for me
Hm... That's a little bit short. If you write more about yourself IRL, I'll think about recruiting you.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Hi,
I'm Black belt
My name: Dorian (16 years old)
My pseudo: Dorian168
My favourite game: Judo.TBM

I don't grappe.
i like play versus best as me

I can join your clan, plz?
Why:
-I want to join this clan in order to progress as a group, spend some time and get up as high as possible for the clan which, I'd fight.
-You are the most active clan for the past two months

Sorry, i don't speak english very well :/.
Last edited by dorian168; Aug 30, 2015 at 11:27 AM.
ok you told me to tell you about me in real life im 10 years old i like video games hate school love food and my favourite tv show is uncle grandpa
Application for "_TEKKEN_"
Hello Fellow Recruiters of "_TEKKEN_"
I want to join this clan is because i want to grow and mold myself into a greater player like you guys,I've seen a lot of "_TEKKEN_" clan-mates in game ,i see they're very good at playing one of my best mod,The best mod i have ever-played in toribash is Boxshu_mushu,Lenshu,Aikido,Wushu,Mushu,parkour,spa r.my previous clan was "Chaos"
my skills is doing programming(HTML only :3 ) and animation (Texture Making is possible).Hi i'm Martin From The Philippines!,i'm 13 years old but have been playing for 3 years, i'm currently studying in High-School.i have my loving family with me here ,and i would be loving to play with you guys.
My Replays:added
-----
oh if your asking why i joined at march 2015 and i'm still a brown belt,it's because this is my alt, can't access my main account(also a 3rd dan black belt) don't remember the username thought :3 thanks for your understanding
Attached Files
Best Parkour P1.rpl (675.5 KB, 4 views)
TKO.rpl (138.0 KB, 5 views)
Quantum's Parkour.rpl (134.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by quantumroxas; Aug 30, 2015 at 03:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A ALL-AROUND REPLAY-MAKING TEXTURE MAKING Player
Sry guys I was out of my country for a few days.

Originally Posted by dorian168 View Post
Hi,
I'm Black belt
My name: Dorian (16 years old)
My pseudo: Dorian168
My favourite game: Judo.TBM

I don't grappe.
i like play versus best as me

I can join your clan, plz?
Why:
-I want to join this clan in order to progress as a group, spend some time and get up as high as possible for the clan which, I'd fight.
-You are the most active clan for the past two months

Sorry, i don't speak english very well :/.

Meh, this was kinda lame. Please don't write such short applications with no info from your real life and toribash experience.

Originally Posted by bumbbat View Post
ok you told me to tell you about me in real life im 10 years old i like video games hate school love food and my favourite tv show is uncle grandpa

You need to write full application, do that and you will be accepted.

Originally Posted by quantumroxas View Post
Hello Fellow Recruiters of "_TEKKEN_"
I want to join this clan is because i want to grow and mold myself into a greater player like you guys,I've seen a lot of "_TEKKEN_" clan-mates in game ,i see they're very good at playing one of my best mod,The best mod i have ever-played in toribash is Boxshu_mushu,Lenshu,Aikido,Wushu,Mushu,parkour,spa r.my previous clan was "Chaos"
my skills is doing programming(HTML only :3 ) and animation (Texture Making is possible).Hi i'm Martin From The Philippines!,i'm 13 years old but have been playing for 3 years, i'm currently studying in High-School.i have my loving family with me here ,and i would be loving to play with you guys.
My Replays:added
-----
oh if your asking why i joined at march 2015 and i'm still a brown belt,it's because this is my alt, can't access my main account(also a 3rd dan black belt) don't remember the username thought :3 thanks for your understanding

Nice application, replays included, you told about yourself. Yes.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Thank you so much!
i would do my best to improve this clan
A ALL-AROUND REPLAY-MAKING TEXTURE MAKING Player
Hai. My name X1viV2 (Note the v2 means my account got hacked so I made a new one)
I've been playing toribash for MONTHS.
I'm brown belt on the account that got hacked, I made this account few days ago and got green belt in 2 days of playing.... XD.
If you wish to Skype pm me. I've been in several clans, gods, JK1, etc
My age is 13.
I'm SUPER Good at Mushu and Wushu if I'm not studying while playing �� << I'm a nerd lmao.
My hobbies in real life are. Video Editing, Graphic design, And in-game I'm tryna learn how to spar since I took a 1 month break. But there's 5 things, I haven't forgotten how to move my Tori's body. How to strike a pose. How to twerk in toribash for some reason, and I can decap 2 shot.... ⛺ and
I
Am
Addicted
To
Having
Wars..... ������ Hope I get considered. <3 k bai.
Last edited by x1viv2; Aug 31, 2015 at 10:02 PM.
My main account got hacked, I don't care. Now I can be reborn,-X1vI