Toribash
Original Post
(Senpai) Senpai

Welcome to Senpai!

It's Where All The Fun Is At!

Senpai was made by ConCon on the 17th of October after the fairly recent
disbanding of Sinon, sharing the same anniversary of Sinon's creation!

This is where our latest event news is shown for members to keep up to date

We usually have this empty lol

Our aim is just to have place to be and talk about random things that are worth talking about.

We are also extremely open to outsiders and encourage others to chat with us as well.

SEE THE MEMBER LIST HERE

Please follow these guidelines

- Be friendly and chat with us
- Avoid spam (your posts should convey a proper message)
- Maintain a good attitude

How to APPLY?

Get a friend to invite you I guess.

Please note these details:

- Activity is a must usually (I will probably kick people when I feel like I don't know them because I don't see them much)
- You can be a pro or suck ass at the game like me, we don't mind
- Full Members can invite their friends whenever they want

Our Bank Account is:
SenpaiAcc

Current Amount Of TC:
Last edited by ConCon; Mar 26, 2016 at 03:46 PM.
gl with sinon whoops I mean senpaii.

a voice filled with spaghetti utters, "good luck posts are considered useless posts".
Last edited by mWah; Oct 20, 2015 at 06:36 AM.
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
Originally Posted by Mark0911 View Post
gl with sinon whoops I mean senpaii.

Lol thanks I guess

Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
holy fuck

i can see how this will end from experience
if the thread isn't as spammy as sinon it might hold out a lil' longer

Hahaha rood

Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
Good luck concon! I hope this one goes on and becomes official. Wish the best for this clan.

I don't really like official clans personally. I just want a place to kick back and chat with people in one confined thread.
well goodluck concon

a voice filled with spaghetti utters, "good luck posts are considered useless posts".
Last edited by mWah; Oct 20, 2015 at 06:36 AM.
Hey concon, care to ally since we both have fairly new clans? (And I just got #1 in your top 5 insane fights :3)
Totally not anime based clan.

Also with an official status concon, you can get a more organized section just for your anime gaming and stuff in threads. so you are basicly blind at the whole new things you can do with the goal of become official, otherwise you can have everything of all spread through the pages.
#Invade
Last edited by Jenson; Oct 19, 2015 at 04:33 AM.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
Totally not anime based clan.

Also with an official status concon, you can get a more organized section just for your anime gaming and stuff in threads. so you are basicly blind at the whole new things you can do with the goal of become official, otherwise you can have everything of all spread through the pages.
#Invade

i know dude. Ive been a leader of one before. People dont post as actively as i can. So more threads means less activity on individual threads
Originally Posted by MoldyRobot View Post
Hey concon, care to ally since we both have fairly new clans? (And I just got #1 in your top 5 insane fights :3)

I don't believe in alliances, I try not limit our friendships, as such I view every one as a potential ally whether it's written down or not.

Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
i see you've started recruiting. you gonna do a video about the clan like (Sinon)?

Nah not going to