Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] The best set ever
Hello everyone.

Hey i finished this set today and i think that it looks werry sexy but i want to know what you think soo leave a coment or more comets idk down below and say what you think abaut this set!!

Program: Photoshop 6
Res: 512x512
Time taken: like a week

Pics!

May rainbows be with you all!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Woah nice ! Though will there be other colors?
( ^ω^)RIP TGS 2013 - 2019( ^ω^)
Flame Forger
Uhhhh nice

But not nearly the best set ever...

Legit no good shading or realistic cut-outs, or realistic feel at all for that matter...
Originally Posted by Ares View Post
Woah nice ! Though will there be other colors?

mostly depends on if I change my colors or not o/
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
Uhhhh nice

But not nearly the best set ever...

Legit no good shading or realistic cut-outs, or realistic feel at all for that matter...

woah, woah, woah
not cool, dude.
I think he put "best set ever" jokingly because it's clearly not.

Don't get me wrong though, it's nice. The head reminds me of what a cyborg dog head would look like. Overall pretty cool.
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
I think he put "best set ever" jokingly because it's clearly not.

Don't get me wrong though, it's nice. The head reminds me of what a cyborg dog head would look like. Overall pretty cool.

Yes it was a joke to get more attention to this.

But i still think that this is the best set that ive made soo far probably

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When i saw the title i tought someone like PLN or flyingmonk or kremline made this thread found out its just some unrealistic robot shit :/
Its
Good tho you should fix the outlines it makes it look like a kid outlined it :/

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
When i saw the title i tought someone like PLN or flyingmonk or kremline made this thread found out its just some unrealistic robot shit :/
Its

M8 you dont understand shit abaut art.. this is my style.. realistic isnt the only good style out there and im not as skilled as PLN or flyingmonk becous im drawing with a mouse.. try it yourself im sure you will fail at it.

Please coment something only if you have some knowlage abaut art (^he totaly dosnt have any knowlage abaut it)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Sunther View Post
Its

-best set ever-
-flyingmonk or kremline-
OK
Clearly you're not into art

Nothing much to say about the set, really awesome, I just think that if it was jointed it would look even better.