Toribash
no i came back trip there are back was horrible also can i add a new template for that screen thing in clan page i have a gud one ( you can do 2 poeple at once)
here it is
hope it works
-----
you can take all the junk out and just lp the guys ill send the replay if you want
Attached Images
screenshot-02-21-35-57.jpg (41.0 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Cross; Jan 3, 2016 at 06:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Meh, daj mu wolną rękę kocie bo ja tu widzę potencjał, zaangażowanie i chęć zrobienia czegoś dla klanu =] .
If u have a good idea you can do it tochu, but use screenshots on high settings not minimal, the pose is nice and it would fit I think. If i need to do it, I will do it at after 15th January when i got time. But it's nice you want to do something for clan.
Also, the gif that I made could have 2 people at once, but i found it better to be 1 clan member at once. Also I'll be doing more animated gif with textures later one anyway.
Also I forgot.
As our Video is now outdated af. We are preparing to make another one, but we will take more time with it, and better replays.
So guys, do some cool madmans, parkours, spars, tricks. And don't forget, to hug Nino for agreeing to make another video.
Don't post your video replays yet, nothing has been annouced officialy, as we need to discuss some things, just to let you know, and give you time to make some cool replays.
Last edited by Extrice; Jan 3, 2016 at 12:02 PM.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
Holy Cow... Our clan is getting on higher lvl :d

No to teraz trzeba zacząć grać na serio.
Chciałbym zostać w TFR, ponieważ jestem wyjątkowo miłą osobą w gildii. Może nie jestem jakoś wyjątkowo aktywny w forum i w grze, ale staram się jak tylko mogę. Ponadto jako jeden z nielicznych jestem w stanie dogadać się z KotMinajzerem (głównie przez moją cierpliwość i spokój ). Kolejny argument może być oparty na moim miejscu w gildii. Już od dawna do niej należę (byłem w dawnej wersji gidii, która jeszcze nazywała się "Eagle") i nie nie wydaje mi się, że wy (jako administratorzy) "wywalicie" mnie bezpośrednio, bez jakiegokolwiek smutku czy żalu.

No więc mam nadzieję, że o to wam chodziło ;d

PS. Przez jakiś tydzień do dwóch mogę być nieaktywny (no wiecie: końcówka semestru, poprawianie ocen i te sprawy :P), ale moje województwo ma ferie jako pierwsze i wtedy będę wyjątkowo aktywny (no chyba, że pojadę w góry :v).
We are the Warriors that built this town from dust.” Imagine Dragons
Razor, jeżeli chwalisz sie tym, że jesteś tu tak długo to sie naucz, klan nie gildia. Punkty sobie zapisałem, tochukwu też. I też mam ferie jako pierwszy
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."