Toribash
Original Post
Need help with this mod I'm making
Well I've been making a grippy feet mod, where you grip with your feet instead of your hands. It all works, except that the feet and hands aren't joined to the body. Yeah, big problem. I was wondering how to fix this. I've attached it.
Re: Need help with this mod I'm making
what's the answer? It's all done, except the feet + hands aren't connected to his body.
this is what im gonna do
im gonna get my upside down mod and mod it to make it look right side up
so the hands are at the bottom and feet at the top
IM GENIOUS! lol
well they actualy are connected but you just moved the hands to were the feet are and vice versa
so what you have to do if move everything eles with the hands so they won't flote around

so you moved the hands, so now you have to move the wristes, then the fore arms, ect....

when your done the tori will be upside down...
which is why i suggested using my upside down mod to start, then just making the legs look like arms and the arms look like legs
Originally Posted by MrPoptart
well they actualy are connected but you just moved the hands to were the feet are and vice versa
so what you have to do if move everything eles with the hands so they won't flote around

so you moved the hands, so now you have to move the wristes, then the fore arms, ect....

when your done the tori will be upside down...
which is why i suggested using my upside down mod to start, then just making the legs look like arms and the arms look like legs

That makes sense now. Damn, I was hoping it would be easier than that. *Tries playing mod while using arms to move feet* Yeah, that's definantly what's wrong. Ok, this is gonna be the most complicated mod I've ever tried to make. I like a challenge though.....
So we're done with this topic now
messing up the board xD

*locked*