Toribash
Name Dictionary still only has 2 names lmao

Sent from my C6740 using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
RollenZ:A Person that Would and Could Turn a loss into a Victory By Simply Rolling out of the way to Victory!
Just in case you didn't get the meaning---> (This means I'm an Unpredictable Player that can surprise you at any moment)
Originally Posted by RollenZ View Post
RollenZ:A Person that Would and Could Turn a loss into a Victory By Simply Rolling out of the way to Victory!
Just in case you didn't get the meaning---> (This means I'm an Unpredictable Player that can surprise you at any moment)

seriously what the fuck
DiuwayBuns originally meant Necrophilia. Or at least that's what we talked about; sexual innuendo and stuff.
Seriously, you don't have to spit out the real origin of it, Tyler, you ass.
Well, my current name is duck, but that has no meaning or story behind it. On the other hand, my first ever nickname, Gargon5 does have a sort-of story. You see, young me was creating an account on the online browser game called Shakes and Fidget. I had no idea what to have as my nick. I saw a gargoyle in the background of the page, so I started to think about something close to the word "gargoyle", and the first thing that jumped to mind was Gargon. I added a 5 because I was in fifth grade at the time and everything was aight. Was quite surprised to see that someone else had the name Gargon.
h
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
DiuwayBuns originally meant Necrophilia. Or at least that's what we talked about; sexual innuendo and stuff.
Seriously, you don't have to spit out the real origin of it, Tyler, you ass.

Then don't make me send it out there, because I can
My name is Soulman225- It originated from my endeavor to absorb the souls of 1,000 innocent lives and right now I am at 225. Absorbing them is the weirdest of sensations cause it makes your body vibrate and after it is done, you taste cheese.
Originally Posted by RollenZ View Post

How to play Dark Souls 101
-----
Originally Posted by Soulman225 View Post
My name is Soulman225- It originated from my endeavor to absorb the souls of 1,000 innocent lives and right now I am at 225. Absorbing them is the weirdest of sensations cause it makes your body vibrate and after it is done, you taste cheese.

How to play Dark Souls 102
Last edited by Mylk; Jan 28, 2016 at 08:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
MrMrO : Double Mr to make me unique and O represent 0 means I am completely nothing like Mr.Zero
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]